MAME v0.179 released!|
Posted by azoreseuropa @ 12:33 AM CET | Comments: 0 | Site
MAME stands for Multiple Arcade Machine Emulator. When used in conjunction with images of the original arcade game's ROM and disk data, MAME attempts to reproduce that game as faithfully as possible on a more modern general-purpose computer. MAME can currently emulate several thousand different classic arcade video games from the late 1970s through the modern era.
What's news in MAME:
MAMETesters Bugs Fixed
- 03045: [Interface] Cannot create INI for individual game when the game and the driver share the same name (Robbbert)
- 06404: [Graphics] (namcona1.cpp) emeralda: Visible area too small (Angelo Salese)
- 06391: [Crash/Freeze] (bnstars.cpp) bnstars1: Emulator hang & crash (Osso)
- 06110: [Documentation] (nbmj8688.cpp) kaguya2f: wrong year is listed (system11)
- 06338: [DIP/Input] (mz2000.cpp) mz2000, mz2200: Mistakes in current keyboard matrix emulation and missing keys ! (AJR)
- 05006: [Graphics] (gb.cpp) gameboy [f1race]: Corrupted graphics (racetrack not lined up) (Wilbert Pol)
New working machines
Fidelity Designer 2000 [yovan]
Fidelity Elite Avant Garde 2100 [hap, anonymous]
Istrebiteli [IgorR76, MetalliC]
Splendor Blast II [ShouTime]
Ocean to Ocean (Medal) (DECO Cassette MD) (No 10 / Ver 1 Japan) [Joseph, the Game Preservation Society, David Haywood]
Mahjong Senpu [system11, David Haywood]
Super Two In One [Edstrom, David Haywood]
Canon Multi 8 [hap, Sean Riddle]
Gakken Game Robot 9/Mego Fabulous Fred [hap, Sean Riddle]
VeriFone Tranz POS terminal [Ryan Holtz]
New working clones
Dead Or Alive 2 [defor]
Bombjack Twin (prototype? with adult pictures, set 2) [Sugoi Helsinki]
Ocean to Ocean (Medal) (DECO Cassette MD) (No 10 / Ver 6 US) [Joseph, the Game Preservation Society, David Haywood]
Splendor Blast (set 2) [Stefan Lindberg]
Splendor Blast (set 3) [caius, robotype]
Lady Maker [system11]
Demon's World / Horror Story (set 2) [Sugoi Helsinki]
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Asia 4 Players, version ?) [Abelardo Vidal, The Dumping Union]
Greyhound Electronics Poker (Version 50.02 ICB, set 4) [any]
UniWar S (Karateco) [MASH]
Video Hustler (bootleg, set 3) [f205v]
Fidelity Sensory 9 Playmatic S [anonymous]
Fidelity The Excellence (model 6080) [hap, yovan]
Fidelity The Excellence (model EP12) [anonymous]
Fidelity The Par Excellence (model 6083) [anonymous]
Machines promoted to working
Clones promoted to working
Power Drift (Japan, Link Version) [Angelo Salese]
Tatakae Genshizin Joe & Mac (Japan, bootleg) [AJR]
Fidelity Elite A/S Challenger [hap]
New machines marked as NOT_WORKING
Big Casino [Guru]
Crazy Dou Di Zhu II [Guru, Dyq, Bnathan]
Tarzan Chuang Tian Guan (V109C, set 1) [Guru, Dyq, Bnathan]
Time Scanner (TS 2.0, Magnet System, prototype) [David Haywood, Ricky2001, ArcadeHacker, IFW]
Exzisus (EX 1.0, Magnet System, prototype) [David Haywood, Ricky2001, ArcadeHacker, IFW]
Xain'd Sleena (SC 3.0, Magnet System, prototype) [David Haywood, Ricky2001, ArcadeHacker, IFW]
Puzzle Yutnori [system11, David Haywood]
Grande Fratello (Ver. 1.7) [f205v]
Ron Jan [system11]
Super Triv Quiz I [any]
Humlan's Lyckohjul (Sweden, Ver. 402) [Edstrom, Robert Quenet]
Aceex 2814 modem [Joakim Larsson Edstrom]
Akai AX80 [Arashikage, R. Belmont]
Burroughs EF315-I220 teller terminal (ANZ) [Vas Crabb]
New clones marked as NOT_WORKING
Stargate (rev.5) [PinMAME]
Wing War R360 [Ordyne, The Dumping Union]
New WORKING software list additions
gameboy.xml: Pokemon - Cock Version (Bootleg) [Zeipher]
apple1.xml: Wumpus, Extended Monitor [Dagarman]
ProDOS v2.4.1 [John Brooks]
Gumball, Jumpman, Tapper [4am]
UniDOS 3.3 Plus v2.0.1, UniDOS Plus v2.1
Gamemaker, Hardball, The Heist, Law of the West, Master of the Lamps, Paper Models - The
Christmas Kit, Pipe Dream, Portal, Racter, Rambo First Blood II, Shanghai, Where in Time
is Carmen Sandiego v1.1 [TRex]
UniDOS 3.3 Plus v2.0.1, UniDOS Plus v2.1
Thexder v1, Cribbage King / Gin King v1.01 [TRex]
segacd.xml: rewritten replacing many sets with more well-documented dumps [FakeShemp]
snes.xml: update for various redumped games [Alex Jackson, byuu]
Blade of The Great Elements (Test Version), Phalanx (Sample Version), Mahjong Gensoukyoku
II - Mahjong Fantasia -The 2nd Stage The World of X68000 - Formula X, The World of X68000 -
Fortress Attack & GJ, The World of X68000 - Logic Rush & Ah! Ohimesama!, The World of
X68000 II - C Ryoku Kensa, The World of X68000 II - Cynthia, The World of X68000 II -
Rush! & Useful, The World of X68000 II - T-94X [Wayder]
New NOT_WORKING software list additions
Login Disk & Book Series - X68000 Kessaku Game-sen
-aristmk5: Fixed missing ARISTOCRAT_MK5_BIOS defines addition. [MASH]
-core: Proposed for new system flags for 0.179 dev-cycle: [Angelo Salese]
* MACHINE_NODEVICE_MICROPHONE For unemulated microphone;
* MACHINE_NODEVICE_CAMERA For unemulated camera;
* MACHINE_NODEVICE_PRINTER For unemulated printer
* MACHINE_NODEVICE_LAN For unemulated linking multi-cabinet capabilities;
* MACHINE_NODEVICE_WAN For unemulated networking capabilities;
* Restructured MACHINE_FLAGS into FATAL/WARNING/BTANB main categories, in order to make them easier to expose.
-sh2: Added stub bus/sci/wdt devices for sh7604. [Angelo Salese]
* This also fixes Daytona USA CE for Sega Saturn.
-cischeat: Various input related bug-fixes to Wild Pilot [Angelo Salese]
* Changed lightgun to an AD-stick.
* Added player 2 inputs.
* Fixed bogus start button starting a play even without a coin inserted.
-mjsenpu: Added mahjong panel. [Angelo Salese]
-core: Added new string conversion overloads [a|w|t|utf8]_from_[a|w|t|utf8_]string(xyz.c_str()) [Nathan Woods]
-imgtool: Various changes and modernizations: [Nathan Woods]
* Mac: Fixed an unsigned overflow error that would causes crashes on 64 bit systems.
* Fixed a bug that could cause module's close() callback to be invoked if an image failed to open or be created.
* C++-ified imgtool_partition, imgtool_image, imgtool_stream, others.
* Converted a number of pointers to references.
* Made use of std functionality where possible.
-coco: Changed to use required_ioport_array and optional_ioport [Nathan Woods]
-omv1000: Removed second joystick. [einstein95]
-6809: Fixed disassembly when core is interrupted mid-instruction. [smf]
-core: Ensured all CPUs export STATE_GENPCBASE and use safe_pcbase() for everything in the debugger, which allows interruptible
CPUs to work properly. [smf]
-pc: Fixed 16-bit audio in diagnose.exe for the Sound Blaster 16. [smf]
* The fix replaces the lowest bit of the page with the upper bit of the address, in the case of a 128k DMA.
* This applies to the southbridge, cs4031, wd7600, ngen, and at devices.
-ide: Added "headphones" to ATAPI CD-ROM drives. [smf]
-ay8910: Implemented upper address check. [smf]
* Not configurable at present, but chips could be ordered from the factory with IDs other than 0.
-chdman: Fixed addmeta --valuefile by calling the correct write_metadata. [smf]
-dac: Started documenting the various DACs in use. [smf]
* ataxx: Fixed missing sound channel caused by one DAC not being hooked up and one DAC being hooked up to two addresses.
* bestbest: Fixed high pitch screech caused by incorrect addressing (two DACs weren't hooked up and two were hooked up to two
* cchasm: Fixed static noise generation caused by feeding the same bit to both DACs.
* cheekyms: Slightly improved sound by implementing sound triggers as 8x1-bit DACs instead of 1x8-bit DAC.
* galeb: Fixed sound by implementing it according to http://www.deltasoft.com.hr/retro/galebemu.htm & implemented enough of
LOAD/SAVE to stop it hanging.
* hard drivin: (all games in driver) Improved 12-bit controls, although centre still goes out of sync.
* mea8000: Converted to a sound device.
* megaphx: Fixed noisy samples due to wrong format.
* microvsn: Fixed sound pitch caused by incorrect usage of write_signed8().
* seicross: Changed to a 4-bit DAC as samples are packed nibble.
* spaceg: Preliminary sound using space invaders samples.
*suna8: Changed to a 4-bit DAC as samples are packed nibble.
* vcombat: Fixed static during machine gun fire due to incorrect dc offset removal.
* vectrex: Fixed noisy samples due to wrong format.
wheelfir: Fixed sound, EEPROM & analogue steering wheel and brake pedal.
-osd: Fixed several small issues in HLSL/BGFX. [Jezze]
* Fixed target texture dimension when -intoverscan is used (this fixes the appereance of scanlines and shadow mask)
* Added target_scale and screen_count uniforms
* Rounded corners now remain aligned with screen bounds when -intoverscan is used (single screen only)
-d3d9: Fixed null reference exception when toggling from fullscreen to window mode [Jezze]
-d3d9: Disabled clearing render targets in several passes to reduce draw time, all texels are written with opaque anyway. [Jezze]
-d3d9/bgfx: Reduced defocus effect to one pass and capped defocus strength to 2.0. [Jezze]
-norautp: Added PROM, PAL and updated PCB layout for bjpoker [Guru]
-various: Fixed various spelling errors. [Jordi Mallach]
-various: Fixed various things in certain mahjong drivers. [system11]
* homedata: Added information about board types.
* nbmj8688: Corrected kaguya*, secolove DIP switches and added DIP locations to all games.
* nbmj8891: Fixed or improved DIP switches in hanamomo and scandal.
* nbmj9195: Improved renaiclb and gal10ren DIP switches.
* niyanpai: Fixed 4psimasy DIP switches.
* niyanpai: Fixed mhhonban year and company.
* srmp6: Added DIP locations.
* ssv: Fixed hypreac2 DIP switches.
* mjsister: Fixed DIP switches.
-ninjakd2.cpp: Replaced mnight with World version, Kawakus license now mnightj [frsj8112, system11]
-hp9845: Various changes: [F.Ulivi]
* Moved hp9845b_state class into a separate file.
* Refactored handling of irq/sts/flg bits to allow for adding I/O slots.
* Added I/O slots.
* Implemented HP98035 RTC card.
-hphybrid: Fixed indirect EXE instruction [F.Ulivi]
-neogeo: Redumped irrmaze V2 ROM and fixed ROM loading. [Brian Hargrove, Razoola]
-model1: Made wingwar360 not crash on startup. [David Haywood]
* Currently hangs after you insert coins waiting for the safety bar to lower.
* Collisions in wingwar are broken since recent changes to swa.
-model1: Fixed enough to get netmerc to boot, though there are many issues still and it is unplayable. [David Haywood]
-model1: Made render list scanning code safer by masking accesses to the RAM size and using less pointer math. [David Haywood]
-mjsenpu: Hooked up payout buttons and a hopper [David Haywood]
-decocass: Tagged all sets as US / Japan based on which BIOS type they use (A = Japan, B = US/World). [David Haywood]
-decocass: Made the different BIOS ROMs selectable and added Ocean to Ocean. [David Haywood]
-cmi2x: Fixed envelope terminal flag diagnostic. [Ryan Holtz]
-6840ptm: Changed WRITE8 to WRITE_LINE for single-bit outputs. [Ryan Holtz]
-cmi2x: Fixed MAST/TIM diagnostic test. [Ryan Holtz]
-v1050: Fixed 8214 PICU hookup and promoted back to working. [Ryan Holtz]
-tranz330: Added partially working driver for the VeriFone Tranz 330 point of sale terminal. [Ryan Holtz]
* Modem is not currently emulated, but it can be interacted with in a meaningful way and configured.
-ds1386: Added Dallas DS1386-8K and DS1386-32K timekeepers (largely untested). [Ryan Holtz]
-ie15: Improved performance by using a timer to determine hblank. [Ryan Holtz]
-rainbow: Various changes: [Bavarese]
* Fixed medium resolution mode.
* Added first incarnation of Color Graphics Option for Rainbow-100 B.
* Note: Highres and vector mode still have unfixed bugs.
-Added clickable buttons to a few Midway layouts and cleaned up some code. [Risugami]
-seattle: Added layout for San Francisco Rush [Risugami]
-mjsister: A few input fixups [AJR]
* Identified the difficulty DIP switches.
* Added some non-DIP inputs for service mode.
-cninjabl2: Add sprites, changed title; promoted to WORKING with known problems [AJR]
-witch: Fixed the code handling the "Hopper Active" DSW; no longer must it be low [AJR]
-core: Misc. keyboard input improvements [AJR]
* Add BS, Tab, 00, 000 keys common on add-on keypads as input items; SDL may recognize these, but DirectInput does not
* Assign Keypad 00 and Keypad 000 in several drivers' input lists
* Add SDL keycode for "cancel" key
* Add keypad keys as alternates to natural keyboard
-core: Soft resets no longer turn back clocks on devices [AJR]
* Give RTCs their own phase of machine initialization, right after NVRAM loading
* Make RTC feature flag overrides const, including one new one
* Make rtc_clock_updated a required override
-ui: Parenthesize optional items in input menus [AJR]
-amusco: Various improvements; promoted to WORKING [AJR]
* Figured inputs out almost completely
* Added blinking cursor for service mode
* Hacked coins into working due to broken IRQ timings
* Palette is in need of improvement
* mc6845: Added readback for cursor blink state
* pit8253: Eliminated device name from logging messages
-Added row size as sixth parameter to debug dump command [AJR]
-zodiac: Changed input type to keyboard [AJR]
* Added PORT_CHARs
* Added notes on physical button layout
-mz80b, mz2000: Various minor changes [AJR]
* Moved MZ-80B to mz2000.cpp driver (emulation remains non-working)
* Overhauled character layouts, creating separate configurations for European and Japanese keyboards (MT #6338)
* Added GRPH characters and kana to key names
-octopus: Various changes: [Barry Rodewald]
* Added on-board serial comms controller.
* Added serial vector ports.
* Fix extended RAM, made 256k the default.
* Inverted IRQ signal from RTC.
* Added Centronics parallel port.
* Added software list.
-x68k: Added IPL ROM dumped from an early X68000 CZ-600CE, made default for the X68000. [The Dumping Union, Barry Rodewald]
-linenoise: Fixed build with Visual Studio ('and' isn't supported). [dankan1890]
-mac: Rewrote audio output for original Macs to work like hardware. [R. Belmont]
-osd: Incorporated product/instance DirectInput device IDs. This should allow better disambiguation of devices. [Tomer Verona]
-sms: Fixed Out Run sound in FM mode. [Enik Land]
-core: Added swpath. Allows users to specify location of loose software. [Robbbert]
-rc702: fixed ctc interrupt. [Robbbert]
-accexx: Started skeleton driver for 1995 Accexx 28.8 modem. [Joakim Larsson Edstrom]
-z80scc: Various improvements [Joakim Larsson Edstrom]
* Added support for shift left/right modes in zbus_r and zbus_w.
* Improved variant handling including some incomplete read register maps.
* Added external CTS and DCD interrupts.
* Improved device reset values.
* Added SWI acknowledge command.
* Improved/fixed handling of WR9, RR2, RR3.
* Added WR7' register.
* Improved Tx handling, added Tx FIFO including special case with 1 slot Tx FIFO for NMOS and CMOS.
-z80scc: IACK and reset improvements [Joakim Larsson Edstrom]
* Added IACK by reading RR2
* Made z80daisy_iack return -1 when no vector found or disabled through the WR9 VIS.
* Removed z80daisy_reti code to match SCC documentation.
* Removed defacto reset values where possible and replaced them with documented SCC reset values.
-8530scc: Fixed typo (allows System 7 to boot on Mac drivers, and fixes X68000 mouse) [CharlesJS]
-s3: Replaced Pinball sound ROMs with game specific sound dumps [barakandl]
* Williams System 3/4 Pinballs affected: World Cup, Contact, Disco Fever and Phoenix
-es5506: Various fixes [Christian Brunschen]
* Fixed readback of global registers when the current page was in a certain range.
* Made voices run for a zero-length loop, as real hardware does it and synthesizers rely on it.
* These changes fix the playback of "Transwaves" on the VFX and SD-series synths.
-stv: Added Taiwan 97/05/15 v1.14 BIOS [Corrado Tomaselli]
-hiscore.dat: Updates [Leezer]
-8042kbdc: Fixed keyboard on SGI Indy/Indigo 2 driver. [Carl]
-mcr: Redumped dpoker sound ROMs. [Sean Rider]
-core: Use standard uint64_t, uint32_t, uint16_t or uint8_t instead of UINT64, UINT32, UINT16 or UINT8 [Miodrag Milanovic
* Also use standard int64_t, int32_t, int16_t or int8_t instead of INT64, INT32, INT16 or INT8.
-Fixed alt-enter full screen toggling on SDL (Linux/Mac/BSD) builds. [Hans Ostermeyer]
Xebra (Arbex) 20161025 released!|
Posted by azoreseuropa @ 12:32 AM CET | Comments: 0 | Site
Xebra is a progressing Japanese Playstation(PS) emulator for Win32.
Xebra (2016/10/25) Changelog:
■ Fixed GPU.
MoveImage, it did not assume the priority bit processing in LoadImage
While reading the copy source in MoveImage was always to be preceded,
Since it was found that a simple design which is reset for each block line
In line drawing, it did not assume an illegal drawing area (xmin> xmax)
A phenomenon in which the image is distorted to be due to the fact that the sprite is two dots at a time processing
It was to reproduce.
FB Alpha v0.2.97.39 released!|
Posted by azoreseuropa @ 05:33 PM CET | Comments: 0 | Site
FB Alpha or FBA as it is commonly known is an emulator of arcade games, that is, it takes the program code, graphics data, etc., from an original arcade game and emulates the hardware to make the game run in it's original form. As far as the game is concerned it is running in it's original cabinet.
FB Alpha is an open-source project and it is programmed by a group of people known as the FBA Team. Over the years this has comprised of myself, Jan_Klaassen, KEV, LoopMaster, Mike Haggar, Hyper Yagami and Ayeye. FB Alpha is based on the original FinalBurn by Dave.
FB Alpha v0.2.97.39 changelog:
|Fixes and new features
* Shots Factory update: esc to close window, change "All Sprites" to "Layer 1" [dink]
* Fixed Palette Viewer color issues [dink]
* Fixed Clear and ClearLock for Analogue & Mouse in the Input Editor [dink]
* Fixed regression in FB Alpha v0.2.97.38 for E.D.F. : Earth Defense Force (Parent and Clones) [dink]
* Fixed graphics issues for Heavyweight Champ (Japan, FD1094 317-0046 decrypted) in SEGA System16B driver [JacKc]
* Haunted Castle is most likely-probably fixed now (sorry!) [dink]
* Fixed Van Van Car [dink]
* Added nsc8105 mcu support to the m6800 cpu core [dink]
* Fixed road issues with Turbo Outrun [Barry]
* Added i8051 mcu core [iq_132]
* Fixed rowscrolling issues in Caveman Ninja (tree level and ending), Joe and Mac Returns (ending), Mutant Fighter intro [dink]
* Sync. romsets with MAME 0.175 [Barry]
* Fixed sprite issues on the Hacha Mecha Fighter bootleg titlescreen [dink]
* When writing an .avi, don't lose frames when F1 (ffwd) is pressed [dink]
* Added SN76477 soundcore [dink]
* Fixed explosions and missing SFX in Stratovox / Speak and Rescue by hooking up the SN76477 soundcore [dink]
* Fixed sound in Porky [dink]
* Fixed booting & DIP issues with Main Event (SNK) [dink]
* Fixed P2 inputs in Cabal [dink]
* Fixed Gwar (Japanese version) [dink]
* Fixed the apple sprite in Pooyan [dink, Zazzone]
* Fixed the music tempo in Darkseal and used this new fix for Vapor Trail and Crude Buster as well [dink, Gab75]
* Fixed Konami's The Main Event, it had sprite and priority issues (K052109 custom) [dink]
* Fixed Highlight mode in Sunset Riders, fix also needed by Chequered Flag [iq_132, dink]
* Operation Wolf, allow continue by default [dink, gamezfan]
* Added re-recording functionality [blip, dink]
* Split avi files every 2 gig while recording to prevent corrupted video [dink]
* Added selectable 1x, 2x and 3x pixel modes to the avi writer [dink]
* Fixed Warriors of Fate 3rd fire button on clones [gxb]
* Improved the speed of the search function [dink]
* Fixed crash loading a savestate or replay while a different game is running [dink]
* Improved desynch issues with netplay and input recording of Capcom CPS1, CPS2, PGM and certain Cave games [dink]
* Fixed possible crash with Battle Bakraid loading a state when the game isn't running [dink]
* Made the recording icon smaller to be less intrusive while playing games and recording inputs [dink]
* Added an option to display joystick/button movements while playing input recordings. [dink]
* Fixed choppy sound on music fade-outs in DoDonPachi II: Bee Storm [dink]
* Fixed gear shifting in Continental Circus [dink, Gab75]
* Added new feature: Shift+F1 toggles FFWD on/off [dink]
* Temporary work-around to Data East Backfire! to prevent crash [dink]
* Under some circumstances certain macros could not be mapped [dink]
* Fixed "smoke" and "dust" sprites in Super Hangon [dink]
* Fixed crash when dieing in certain situations in Bonze Adventure [dink]
* Fixed gear shifter in Contental Circus, Chase HQ, SCI, Racing Beat, Double Axle and Top Speed [dink]
* Fixed missing SFX and graphics glitches in Top Speed [dink]
* Fixed the adventure world in UFO Senshi Yohko Chan [dink]
* Fixed video issues with savestates for certain Kaneko Supernova games [dink]
* Fixed some broken sprites in Guwange [dink]
* Fixed the big alien in Turbo Force (revisited) [dink]
* Allow movement of the "Scanning ROMs" window [dink]
* Fixed remaining lives issue in Woodpecker [dink]
* Fixed missing line of pixels at the top of the screen in Air Gallete [dink]
* Fixed some missing samples in Seta games w/ X1-010 soundchip [dink]
* Fixed crash issue with X1-010 soundchip and 64bit systems [dink, Gab75]
* Fixed graphics issues in US AAF Mustang and Twin Action in the NMK16 driver [dink]
* Fixed analog controls and shifting in Konami GT / RF2 and Hyper Crash [dink]
* Fixed crash issue with xx-in-1 Megadrive pirate carts [dink]
* Fixed "BAD HARDWARE" issue with Arkanoid [dink]
* Fixed life counter in Zzyzzyxx [dink]
* Fixed dips and possible crash issue on 64bit systems with the Seta2 hunting games [dink]
* Fixed the HUD face icon in Warrior Blade [dink]
* Fixed several graphics issues in Gaiapolis [dink]
* Fixed transparent color issue in Metamorphic Force and Violent Storm [dink]
* Added YM2610 ADPCM samplebanking support for KOF98AE [dink]
* Fixed choppy scrolling on the left side of the screen in Blazing Star [dink]
* Fixed minor graphic glitch in X-Men [dink]
* Fixed Funky Bee and Sky Lancer palette issues [dink]
* Fixed timing issues in Martial Champion, now works but with graphical issues [dink]
* Updated the cheat engine to support more modes: Watch, Wait for Modification, Level Selection and One-Shot [dink]
* Fixed "Break the Statue" text in Metamorphic Force and spotlight on the belly dancer in Violent Storm [dink]
* Fixed oddly-placed black lines and opaque windows in Lethal Enforcers [dink]
* Fixed several bugs in the Konami-scc (K051649) core [dink]
* Updated the Quiz Olympic driver [iq_132]
* Updated the TMS9928a vdp to a newer core/line-based version [dink]
* * Fixes Magical Tree in SG-1000
* * Fixes the Radar screen in Colecovision Defender
* Updated the Sunset Riders protection chip emulation, fixes walking on slanted surfaces [Angelo Salese]
* Fixed the sprite offsets in Konami's Vendetta/Crime Fighters [dink]
* Fixed the roms of Moon Alien 2 (Older Version) [JacKc]
* Added configurable clipping to generic tile drawing [iq_132]
Clones and updated romsets in existing drivers
* Added clone of Street Fighter II' - Magic Delta Turbo (bootleg set 4 (with YM2151 + 2xMSM5205), 920313 etc) [f205v, maru79, JacKc]
* Added clone of Street Fighter II' - Champion Edition (920313 etc bootleg set 3) [f205v, maru79, JacKc]
* Added clone of Street Fighter II' - Champion Edition (920313 etc bootleg set 4) [f205v, maru79, JacKc]
* Added clone of Street Fighter II' - Champion Edition (920313 etc bootleg set 5) [Janniz, f205v, JacKc]
* Added clone of 1945k III (older, OPCX1 PCB) [system11, iq_132]
* Added clone of Operation Thunderbolt (World, rev 1) [Muddymusic, The Dumping Union, JacKc]
* Added clone of Fighting Fantasy world rev. 3 [bmcphail, JacKc]
* Added clone of The NewZealand Story (US, old version) (older PCB) [Alex Cmaylo, The Dumping Union, JacKc]
* Added clone of Metamorphic Force (ver AAA) [Abelardo Vidal, JacKc]
* Added clone of Super Street Fighter II X: Grand Master Challenge (Japan 940311) [undamned, ShouTime, JacKc]
* Added clone of Air Gallet (Europe, older) [Artemio Urbina, JacKc]
* Added clone of New Zero Team (V33 SYSTEM TYPE_B hardware) [caius, JacKc]
* Added clone of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (US 4 Players, version H) [The Iron Goat, JacKc]
* Added clone of Gulf Storm (Korea) to the Dooyong driver [system11, JacKc]
* Updated The King of Fighters '99 (15th Anniversary Edition) to 20160827 Build [JacKc]
* Updated The King of Fighters '98 (Combo/Ivex Hack) to 20161004 Build [JacKc]
* Added clone of Street Fighter (Japan, pneumatic buttons) [ShouTime, Smitdogg, Jan Stuhler, Paul Thacker, Sean Sutton, The Dumping Union, JacKc]
* Added 2 new Phoenix clones: Amstar Set 2 and Condor (S C Novar bootleg of Phoenix) [f205v, JacKc]
* Added clone of Bubble Bobble: Ultra (Hack by Penta Penguin) [dink]
* Added clone of Demon's World / Horror Story (set 2) [Sugoi Helsinki, JacKc]
* Added clone of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Asia 4 Players, version ?) [Abelardo Vidal, The Dumping Union, JacKc]
New additions to existing drivers
* Added Triki Triki (Lover Boy bootleg) [Rafael Alonso (from ARCADE VINTAGE), JacKc]
* Added Mercenario (Commando bootleg) [Rockman, JacKc]
* Added Super Street Fighter II: The Tournament Battle (Japan 931005) [ShouTime, JacKc]
* Added Mutant Warrior ( Altered Beast Datsu bootleg) [The Dumping Union, JacKc]
* Added Shogun Warriors (Korea?) to the Kaneko 16 driver [Barry]
* Added Dai Makai Mura debug edition to the PCE-SGX driver [dink]
* Added Jungler, Tactician, Commando (Sega) & Loco-Motion to the RallyX driver [dink]
* Added Bang!, Snowboard Championship and Touch 'n Go (Korea, Unprotected) to the Gaelco2 driver [dink, iq_132]
* Added '96 Flag Rally to the 1945kiii driver [dink]
* Added Mega Q-Bert to the Megadrive driver [dink]
* Added Sega Master System Brawl to the Megadrive driver [dink]
* Added Bomb on Basic City by vetea to the Megadrive driver [dink]
* Added Bara Buru to the Sega MasterSystem driver [dink]
* Added Data Storm to the Sega MasterSystem driver [dink]
* Added Deluxe 4 U and Deluxe 5 to the ESD16 driver [JacKc]
* Added Super UWOL! SG-1000 to the SG-1000 driver [dink]
* Added driver for Parallel Turn [iq_132, dink]
* Added driver for Breakthru and Darwin 4078 [iq_132, dink]
* Added driver for Crazy Climber, Guzzler, Swimmer, River Patrol, Silver Land and Yamato [dink, iq_132]
* Added driver for Zodiack, Mogu Chan, Dogfight, The Bounty, The Percussor. [dink]
* Added driver for Dr. Micro [dink]
* Added driver for Seicross, Radical Radial and Frisky Tom [iq_132]
* Added driver for Calorie Kun [iq_132, dink]
* Added driver for Jr. PacMan [iq_132, dink]
* Added driver for Burger Time, Lock 'n Chase, Bump 'n Jump / Burnin' Rubber, Minky Monkey, Disco no.1 [dink, iq_132]
* Added driver for Metal Freezer [Angelo Salese, iq_132]
* Added driver for Fast Freddie / Fly Boy, Jump Coaster, Boggy '84, Red Robin, Imago [dink, iq_132]
* Added driver for Heavy Unit [iq_132]
* Added driver for Dangar, Galivan and Ninja Emaki [iq_132]
* Added driver fot The Deep [Lucia Elia, iq_132]
* Added driver for Zero Team 2000, New Zero Team and Raiden2DX v33 [iq_132]
* Added driver for Chequered Flag [iq_132]
* Added driver for Naughty Boy, Pop Flamer, Trivia Master/Genius [iq_132, dink]
* Added driver for Cheeky Mouse [dink]
* Added driver for Zodiack, Mogu Chan, Dogfight, The Bounty, The Percussor [dink]
* Added driver for Jaleco's City Connection [iq_132]
* Added driver for Phoenix & Pleiads [iq_132, dink (sound)]
* Added driver for Syusse Oozumou [iq_132]
* Added driver for Aeroboto / Formation Z [iq_132]
* Added driver for Syvalion, Tetristh, Record Breaker and Dynamite League on Taito H hardware [iq_132]
* Added driver for Track and Field / Hyper Olympic, Masters of Kin, Reaktor and Yie Ar Kung-Fu (GX361 conversion) [iq_132, dink]
* Added driver for Gigas, Freekick, Counter Run and Perfect Billiard [vbt]
* Added driver for MSX1-based games [dink]
* Added driver for Konami's Ping Pong [iq_132]
* Added driver for One + Two [iq_132]
Saturday, October 15, 2016|
SNES9X 1.54.1 released!|
Posted by azoreseuropa @ 06:31 PM CET | Comments: 3 | Site
Snes9x v1.54.1 is released. Snes9x is a portable, freeware Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES) emulator. It basically allows you to play most games designed for the SNES and Super Famicom Nintendo game systems on your PC or Workstation; which includes some real gems that were only ever released in Japan. Snes9x is the result of well over three years worth of part-time hacking, coding, recoding, debugging, divorce, etc. (just kidding about the divorce bit). Snes9x is coded in C++, with three assembler CPU emulation cores on the i386 Linux and Windows ports.
Snes9x Git changelog:
- GTK+: Properly use --std=c++11 when compiling xBRZ. (BearOso)
- Win32: Save window position when toggling fullscreen. (OV2)
- Win32: Do not assign down-left binding to down-right. (OV2)
Wednesday, October 12, 2016|
Posted by LyonHrt @ 12:44 AM CET | Comments: 0 | 3DO
phoenix the 3DO and now multi-system emulator has been updated to 2.8
|*Translated from russian via google
First of all I want to thank the people who have tested the project: by Casper , by Onizuka and the Q-ser7 . Without their help, I could not have been so quick to correct simulation errors, thank you!
So what's new:
Highly refined emulation SMS (99% compatibility)
Optimized original software renderer 3DO
Improved MARIA mode CEL-Engine (D, Samurai Shawdow, ...?)
Fixed an order of operations over the second source in the pixel processor 3DO (Crash'n'Burn)
Fixed loading workers CEL registers (Wiked 18 other golf)
Option drawing CCB-list at the end of the allotted time (helps in Phoenix 3)
A more accurate picture peg to Scanline in 3DO
Fixed interception SPORT in the hardware renderer 3DO (BC Racers)
Implemented a more efficient multi-threading for CEL
Improved accounting CEL-Engine cycles (for Jurasic Park, select "100% + is the frame")
AngelScript updated to the latest version, the standard scaler textures improved, but requires optimization
Generate a list of compatibility on the basis of the annotation
Reduced latency management
In the context of the library menu allows you to massively delete duplicates
Call for abstracts editor Ctrl + A (in the screenshot will be automatically inserted into the game)
Locked logging (left only in the debug build, as affect performance on slower machines)
Added the option of accelerated emulation (for the test run, so you can evaluate the performance of your system in terms of emulation)
Fixed a memory access error in the memory mapping structures (could cause a random crash when 3DO emulation and debug all platforms)
Mass undetected removal of dumps from the list
ZEXALL test runs without errors (possibly corrected all errors Z80 emulation)
Fixed an error in weight due TMS9918A VDPTEST (left some timings for HClock, but judging by the testing, no matter what they do not affect)
3D games through SMS displayed frame
Made mapper for Pack 4 All Actions
Support rooms and SG-1000 Sega Game Gear within SMS
Implemented Korean mappers SMS
Added support for SMS-dump up to 4 megabytes
Emulating the Start button in the SMS (yes, I forgot the whole button! =)
The SMS added support Codemasters mapper and mapper without page register
Added option to bypass restrictions on TMS9918A rendering sprites
Support modes 224 and 240 lines, as well as scan for PAL SMS
Formed games base to bind to the mapper to SMS
Mass of small changes
Download and view the original at
mGBA v0.5.1 released!|
Posted by azoreseuropa @ 10:24 PM CET | Comments: 0 | Site
mGBA is a new emulator for running Game Boy Advance games. It aims to be faster and more accurate than many existing Game Boy Advance emulators, as well as adding features that other emulators lack.
- Near full Game Boy Advance hardware support.
- Fast emulation. Known to run at full speed even on low end hardware, such as netbooks.
- Qt and SDL ports for a heavy-weight and a light-weight frontend.
- Save type detection, even for flash memory size.
- Real-time clock support, even without configuration.
- A built-in BIOS implementation, and ability to load external BIOS files.
- Turbo/fast-forward support by holding Tab.
- Frameskip, configurable up to 9.
- Screenshot support.
- 9 savestate slots. Savestates are also viewable as screenshots.
- Video and GIF recording.
- Remappable controls for both keyboards and gamepads.
- Loading from ZIP files.
- IPS and UPS patch support.
- Game debugging via a command-line interface (not available with Qt port) and GDB remote support.
mGBA v0.5.1 Changelog:
* Core: Fix importing save games as read-only
* FFmpeg: Fix encoding AAC
* GB: Fix invalid STOP behavior on Game Boy Color
* GB: Initialize audio properly
* GB: Properly clear KEY1 bit 0 when switching speeds
* GB: Properly unload save files when unloading a ROM
* GB, GBA: Fix emulator hardlocking when halting with IRQs off
* GB MBC: Fix MBC7 when size is incorrectly specified
* GB MBC: Fix RTC access when no save file is loaded
* GB SIO: Don’t auto-clock external shift clock
* GB Video: Setting LYC=LY during mode 2 should trigger an IRQ
* GB Video: Fix video frames getting missed when LCDC is off
* GB Video: Clear screen when LCDC is off
* GBA Cheats: Fix holding onto pointers that may get invalidated
* GBA Cheats: Fix key-activated CodeBreaker cheats
* GBA Cheats: Fix uninitialized memory getting freed when saving
* GBA Hardware: Improve Game Boy Player rumble behavior
* GBA Memory: Fix several unused I/O register read values
* GBA Savedata: Fix loading savestates with 512Mb Flash saves
* LR35902: Fix events running with the wrong cycle active
* Qt: Fix “close” button on Overrides view
* Qt: Fix saving overrides
* Qt: Fix directory set unloading when replacing the ROM
* Qt: Fix patch loading
* Qt: Fix crash when saving an override if a game isn’t loaded
* Qt: Fix showing default display driver as OpenGL (force 1.x)
* SDL: Attach rumble in SDL frontend
* Util: Fix PNG identification on files too small to be a PNG
* All: Only update version info if needed
* All: Split out install locations for Libretro and OpenEmu
* FFmpeg: Encoding cleanup
* GB: Reset active region when reloading ROM
* GB Memory: Initialize RAM pattern for GBC
* GB Video: Improved video timings
* Qt: Manage window sizes slightly better
* Qt: Remember scale option independent of core dimensions
Saturday, October 01, 2016|
RxNES 1.60 released|
Posted by LyonHrt @ 01:58 AM CET | Comments: 5 | NES
RxNES has released yet another update, this one is quite a big update:
| - MAJOR UPDATE!!
- Added "Combined Sprites"!! - Press the "Pause" key on your keyboard. Click the sprites you want to be dumped/recognized/replaced as
ONE larger .png. When you click them, they will turn green to indicate they will be dumped. When you have all the little sprite tiles
selected that you want combined, Press "Spacebar"! A preview of the larger sprite you just dumped will be displayed in the center of
the screen until you click the mouse again. The Large Combined Texture will be dumped to that games "~MyPackage-" folder along with
a .cfg file. This new graphic RELIES on the .cfg so keep them together. Any editing in the cfg is unnessesary, however I guess you can
edit the physical size of the graphic in the game by editing its Width / Height values in there..
Aside from that, you shouldn't be editing anything in the .cfg. You can Rename the .cfg and .png to whatever you like, but make certain
they match each other. You can increase the resolution of the .png up to 4096x4096 but that 1 graphic would probably not fit your monitor
resolution. While selecting tiles to dump as one, right clicking clears everything selected.
Sorry I just got all this working smooth after 3 days of solid programming, so there is no example supplied. I hope forum mod lyonhrt
can make up an example to be released in the next update. :) THX lyonhrt!
- Large Combined Sprites cannot be replaced with 3D Models yet in this version, but will be in the next short while.
i will certainly be looking at starting a pack for this emulator this weekend, so check the rxnes forums for exclusive first look, and of course check out my other work on http://www.emutalk.net/
No Description in database.
No Description in database.
No Description in database.
No Description in database.
No Description in database.
Latest Forum Posts|
Last Reply: ZNemesis
Last Reply: Gent
Last Reply: HootHoot
Last Reply: Broke_Artist
Last Reply: Robbbert
Created by WhiteX
Created by WhiteX
Created by WhiteX
Created by WhiteX
Created by WhiteX
Created by Martin
Created by Martin
Created by WhiteX
Created by Dark Watcher
Created by Dark Watcher