Thursday, December 31, 2015|
mame v0.169 released!|
Posted by azoreseuropa @ 03:44 PM CET | Comments: 0 | Site
MAME stands for Multiple Arcade Machine Emulator. When used in conjunction with images of the original arcade game's ROM and disk data, MAME attempts to reproduce that game as faithfully as possible on a more modern general-purpose computer. MAME can currently emulate several thousand different classic arcade video games from the late 1970s through the modern era.
MAMETesters Bugs Fixed
- 00363: [Gameplay] (vsnes.c) balonfgt: When you try to play balonfgt using both screens,
the 2 screens get out of sync almost immediately. (David Haywood)
- 03860: [DIP/Input] (vsnes.c) hogalley, vsfdf : Shots don't hit. (David Haywood)
- 05618: [Graphics] (dooyong.c) pollux: Title screen is static (David Haywood)
- 04222: [Color/Palette] (dooyong.c) pollux, polluxa, polluxa2: The 2 characters in the ending scene have wrong colors (David Haywood)
- 02844: [Graphics] (megasys1.c) soldam: Graphics corruption in high score listing (David Haywood)
- 00365: [Misc.] (megasys1.c) 64street: characters don't move in attract mode (David Haywood)
- 00366: [Misc.] (megasys1.c) chimerab: no movements in attract mode / instruction screen (David Haywood)
- 05963: [Graphics] (megasys1.c) tshingen, tshingna: Missing graphical mosaic/resolution effect (David Haywood)
- 06098: [Graphics] (segaybd.c) gloc: Priority issue after game start (David Haywood)
- 06067: [Graphics] (megasys1.c) 64street, 64streetj: 64th Street - missing background graphics interaction (Angelo Salese)
- 06093: [DIP/Input] (stv.c) ffreveng: should have 5 working buttons (David Haywood)
- 06091: [Crash/Freeze] (pc9801.c) pc9801ux: Crash 7-8 seconds into emulation (crazyc)
- 04857: [Crash/Freeze] (playch10.c) pc_pinbt: Hangs after insert coin (Osso)
-Fix dates on the prose2k sets based on their internal datecodes
-Fixed BGM regression in Hot Chase [Angelo Salese]
-rungun.c: Added '936 ROM readback. [Angelo Salese]
-rungun.cpp: added video priority mode bit, fixes title screen missing
rotation effect. [Angelo Salese]
-rungun.cpp: Fixed Run N Gun single/dual monitor logic setup.
-Dumped the bipolar PROMS at locations 4a, 1m, and 3m of Club Pacman /
Lambada (Argentina). Only one at location 7f is remaining.
-EF9365 video controller skeleton added and connected to Squale [Jean-Francois DEL NERO]
-Club Pacman: Dumped and added the remaining color PROMs They match the
pacman/mspacman ones. [Roberto Fresca]
-Pacman Club: Changed game year and description, according with some
facts. [Roberto Fresca]
-EF9365 driver improved. Squale palette and charset corrected. [Jean-Francois DEL NERO]
-Initial conversion of core to C++14. Note that compilers are now
limited to GCC 4.9.0 and up, Clang 3.4.0 and up, and VS2013 and up
-zn: Added ZN-1 development version BIOS. [Guru, R. Belmont]
-rewrote GameKing skeleton driver, dumped + added internal ROM, boots
and runs menu, not yet fully working [Peter Trauner]
-correct gfx rom for space train [f205v]
-glass.cpp: Verified clocks & pin 7 status of the OKI M6295 from real PCB.
[system11, The Dumping Union]
-pet_rom.xml: Added MONJANA/1. [Ruud Baltissen]
- Jaleco Megasystem 1 improvements
* add Sprite Mosaic effect (port of FBA code) [iq_132, dink]
- used extensively by Chimera Beast
* use 68k byte write smearing on main RAM [David Haywood]
- fixes attract movement in 64th Street, Chimera Beast
* emulate 'Sprite Trails' effect and attempted to emulate sprite clearing
effect [David Haywood]
- used on P47 'Jaleco Logo'
* added memory mirrors on type B hardware [Angelo Salese]
- fixes 64th Street background destruction
* established that St. Dragon press start text is a raster effect, however
method of specifying line etc. is unknown (MCU?) so not currently
enabled [Angelo Salese]
* enabled Soldam hack for parent set as well as Japan set. It seems likely
that enabling 16x16 tiles on one of the layers forces one of the others to
use 16x16 tile addressing even in 8x8 mode, further testing needed before
doing it that way tho [David Haywood]
- fixes the high score table text
* change refresh rate to ~56.19hz using raw params [Angelo Salese]
- now matches video references
-Added Bandai Super Note Club Software List. [Team Europe]
-spc1000:Using timing difference for cassette deck motor on/off toggle [Miso Kim]
-sun3: switch to new Z80SCC device, add RS232 ports (not functioning yet) [R. Belmont]
-Re-write S2636 from scratch as needed for subhuntr: [Vas Crabb]
* Needs raw screen parameters and calls from scanline timer to work properly
* Collision and completion bits generated correctly including duplicates
* Supports background and score display
* Generates audio tone from line frequency
* Several times faster when rendering per scanline
-laserbat.c improvements: [Vas Crabb]
* Use proper video timings
* Implement shell and area effects
* There are still horizontal alignment issues between layers
* Decode PLA bitstream and use for video mixing
* Add PLA from lazarian to laserbat as bad dump as it's needed now
* Add PLA from catnmous to clone as bad dump as it's needed now
* Fix colours - detailed explanation in source comments
* Fix inputs - cocktail P2 controls and all 16 DIP switches work now
* Support cocktail mode (set in Machine Configuration - uses a sense line)
* Fix conditions for latching sound data
* Fix catnmous audio CPU memory map and ROM loading by tracing program
* Hook up catnmous audio CPU peripherals deduced by tracing program
* Add more notes on sound and video hardware
* laserbat, lazarian and catnmous are playable now
-k053252: just reset internal screen state when a frequency clock
change occurs. [Angelo Salese]
-Fixed gfx decoding for Konami GX BIOS [Angelo Salese]
-Fixed k055555 write access, fixing Lethal Enforcers 2 text colors properly [Angelo Salese]
-Split Taito TC0780FPA into its own device [Ville Linde]
-mac: use real split ROMs for maciici [Guru]
-Refactoring memory map validity checking [ARJ]
-Modernize `simple_list` code [Vittorio Romeo]
-Modernize x86log.h and x86log.cpp [Vittorio Romeo]
-monzagp: added car inputs and collisions. [Sandro Ronco]
-Make -verifyroms verify sub-devices like mpu401 and c2040fdc [qmc2]
-partial dumps of Namco FCA and FCB JVSIO MCU's firmware
[Darksoft, MetalliC, Mitsurugi]
-apollo: cleanups and enhancements [Hans Ostermeyer]
* Split OMTI8621 ISA device into PC and Apollo versions (Apollo
doesn't have a BIOS extension ROM, PC does)
* Cleaned up OMTI8621 logging
* Forced slot # of OMTI board so we can look it up and auto-set the
* Adjusted mouse sensitivity
-Squale Floppy drives working, EF9365 emulation improvement. [Jean-Francois DEL NERO]
-HLSL: Improved Defocus, Fixed LCD screen, Extended Shadow Mask and Bloom [ImJezze]
Made defocus strength equal for x/y and independent from screen size
defocus is now independent from screen size and ratio horizontal and
vertical defocus now have the same strength replaced asymmetric
defocus kernel by a symmetric kernel defocus is now limited to a
maximum of 10 added shader uniforms for orientation and rotation
settings Fixed HLSL for LCD screen
fixed wrong detection of vector screen, which meant that a LCD screen
was also detected as vector screen re-enabled scan-line and other CRT
related sliders for LCD screen Extended Shadow Mask and Bloom
added shadow mask option to choose between "Screen" and "Source" tile
mode ("Screen" is the default as before) added bloom option to choose
between "Addition" and "Darken" blend mode ("Addition" is the default
as before) the alpha channel of a shadow mask is now filled with the
background color of the screen by the amount of the inverted alpha
value added monochrome-matrix.png which can be used in combination
with "Source" tile mode and "Darken" blend mode to simulate a STN LCD
-qt5 debugger port [O. Galibert]
-Major EF9365 driver update : All display functions emulated [Jean-Francois DEL NERO]
-All hardware vector drawing commands are now working. All characters [Jean-Francois DEL NERO]
type drawing supported (Horizontal, Vertical, Titled, Zoomed...)
512x512, 512x256 (EF9366),256x256 resolutions supported. New user
settings : Number of bitplans, Display resolution/mode. Busy time
dynamically generated for vectors and characters drawing. Various
fixes. Code clean-up.
-gamate.cpp: verified bios ROM dumps on multiple consoles [Peter Wilhelmsen, Morten Shearman Kirkegaard]
-cps2.cpp: Emulated Spinner for aiming in Eco Fighters, enabled it by default [David Haywood]
-aquarium: Fixed music banking and video priorities [David Haywood]
-Various improvements to the internal debugger [Barry Rodewald]
* make closed windows actually disappear
* add Run and Hide Debugger menu option
* set initial windows so that they don't overlap
* make the window colours less garish
* add memory window
* honour -debugger_font and -debugger_font_size
* make title bars the size of the debugger font
* make window editors appear over the window it is related to
* stop text being drawn out of bounds in window titles and editors
* fix order in which windows are rendered
* make new windows appear in a cascade fashion
-In the debugger, memory views now can show data as 32 bit, 64 bit and 80 bit floating point numbers.
[Samuele Zannoli, R. Belmont]
-Build system now autodetects and builds cleanly on Raspberry Pi 2; other ARM Linux targets should also work [Miodrag Milanovic, R. Belmont]
New machines added or promoted from NOT_WORKING status
Glass (Ver 1.1, Break Edition, Version 1994) (unprotected) [system11]
Panda Train (Novamatic 1.7) [f205v]
Tomy Power House Pinball [hap, Sean Riddle]
Joker Poker (Coinmaster set 1) [MASH]
Mattel Dungeons & Dragons - Computer Labyrinth Game [hap, Sean Riddle]
Spelling B (1978 version) [hap, Sean Riddle]
Mr. Challenger [hap, Sean Riddle]
Run and Gun / Run and Gun (dual screen) [Angelo Salese]
* despite previously being marked as working these never really worked properly
Lazarian / Laser Battle [Vas Crabb]
* see notes above, wasn't really playable before
Captain Flag (Japan) [Ryan Holtz, coolmod, Smitdogg, The Dumping Union, Luca Elia]
Various Player's Edge Plus sets [BrianT]
- Player's Edge Plus (PP0733) Double Aces and Faces
- Player's Edge Plus (PS0047) Wild Cherry Slots
- Player's Edge Plus (PS0092) Wild Cherry Slots
- Player's Edge Plus (PS0358) Wild Star Red White & Blue Slots
- Player's Edge Plus (PS0470) Triple Diamond Slots
- Player's Edge Plus (PS0628) Double Black Jack Slots
- Player's Edge Plus (PS0708) Double Cherry Bar Slots
- Player's Edge Plus (X002127P+XP000043) Double Bonus Poker featuring 'Your Property' Royals
- Player's Edge Plus (X002134P+XP000043) Faces 'n' Deuces Double Bonus Poker
- Player's Edge Plus (X002152P+XP000043) Blackjack Poker
- Player's Edge Plus (X002211P+XP000043) Double Double Bonus with 3 Jacks Poker
- Player's Edge Plus (X002236P+XP000043) Double Double Bonus with 3 Aces Poker
- Player's Edge Plus (X002279P+XP000057) Ace$ Bonus
New clones added or promoted from NOT_WORKING status
Lethal Enforcers (ver EAA, 09/09/92 09:44) [caius]
Orius (ver UAA) [Ryan Holtz, Smitdogg, The Dumping Union]
Gallop Racer 3 (Export) [Ryan Holtz, Smitdogg, The Dumping Union]
Super Slam (set 3) [f205v]
Super Street Fighter II Turbo (Hispanic 940223) [Artemio Urbina]
Zombie Revenge (Rev A) [Ryan Holtz, Smitdogg, The Dumping Union]
Ninja-Kid II / NinjaKun Ashura no Shou (set 4) [system11]
Hat Trick Hero '93 (Ver 1.0A 1993/02/28) [Bill D, The Dumping Union]
Ring of Destruction: Slammasters II (Hispanic 940902) [Raul Delgado]
Miss World '96 (Nude) (set 4) [system11]
Double Dragon II - The Revenge (US, bootleg) [system11]
Space Chaser (Model Racing bootleg) [Piero Andreini]
Street Fighter II': Champion Edition (M10 bootleg) [Robbbert, Marco]
Street Fighter II': Champion Edition ('Taiwan' bootleg with PAL)
[rtw, Smitdogg, The Dumping Union]
Pirates (set 2) [caius]
Genesis (USA, NTSC, with TMSS chip) [David Haywood]
Space Train [f205v, David Haywood]
Aquarium (US) [funstuff]
Knock Out! (bootleg) [Tirino73]
Ameisenbaer (German, Galaxian hardware) [f205v]
Dragonninja (bootleg with 68705) [f205v]
Various Player's Edge Plus sets [BrianT]
- Player's Edge Plus (PP0060) Standard Draw Poker (set 3)
- Player's Edge Plus (PP0094) Standard Draw Poker
- Player's Edge Plus (PP0129) Joker Poker (Two Pair or Better)
- Player's Edge Plus (PP0189) Standard Draw Poker
- Player's Edge Plus (PP0190) Deuces Wild Poker (set 3)
- Player's Edge Plus (PP0265) 4 of a Kind Bonus Poker (set 3)
- Player's Edge Plus (PP0290) Deuces Wild Poker (set 2)
- Player's Edge Plus (PP0409) 4 of a Kind Bonus Poker
- Player's Edge Plus (PP0418) Standard Draw Poker
- Player's Edge Plus (PP0526) Deuces Wild Poker
- Player's Edge Plus (PP0540) Double Bonus Poker
- Player's Edge Plus (PP0562) 10's or Better
- Player's Edge Plus (PP0587) Standard Draw Poker
- Player's Edge Plus (PP0711) Bonus Poker Deluxe
- Player's Edge Plus (PP0797) One Eyed Jacks Wild Poker
- Player's Edge Plus (KE1001) Keno
- Player's Edge Plus (KE1012) Keno (set 3)
- Player's Edge Plus (PS0364) Wild Star Red White & Blue Slots
- Player's Edge Plus (PS0425) Sizzling Sevens Slots
- Player's Edge Plus (PS0631) Wild Star Red White & Blue Slots
- Player's Edge Plus (PS0722) River Gambler Slots
- Player's Edge Plus (X002033P+XP000112) White Hot Aces Poker
- Player's Edge Plus (X002034P+XP000112) White Hot Aces Poker
- Player's Edge Plus (X002270P+XP000053) Jackpot Poker
- Player's Edge Plus (X002315P+XP000112) Triple Bonus Poker Plus
- Player's Edge Plus (X002376P+XP000112) Super Double Bonus Poker
- Player's Edge Plus (XMP00022) 5-in-1 Wingboard (CG2346) - Spanish
- Player's Edge Plus (XM00002P+XMP00006) Multi-Poker (MGM Grand Detroit Casino)
- Player's Edge Plus (PP0822 A5W-A6F) Standard Draw Poker
New machines marked as NOT_WORKING
Tektronix TekXpress XP330 X Terminal [Justin Kerk]
Patinho Feio (first computer developed in Brazil, in 1971) [Felipe Sanches]
unknown animal-themed game (bottom) [Roberto Fresca, Matt B]
unknown animal-themed game (top) [Roberto Fresca, Matt B]
Tokyo Bus Guide (Rev A) [ShouTime, rtw]
Mortal Kombat 3 (SNES bootleg) [Kevin Eshbach]
Bandai Super Note Club (Japan) [Team Europe]
Bandai Super Note Club EX (Japan) [Team Europe]
Saturn ST-17xx series DVD players [Justin Kerk]
ROLM 9751 [Brandon Munger]
SGI IRIS Indigo (R3000) [MooglyGuy, Jan-Jaap]
Philips CD-i 220 (Mono-II board) [MooglyGuy, Lord_Nightmare, balrog]
Sansa Fuze 2 [David Haywood]
* need to establish if full firmware can be built from internal rom dump
and firmware updates
* we only have firmware update files, probably need actual internal
roms / complete firmware dumps?
Torch CF240 [Nigel Barnes]
Various skeleton drivers for mechanical / non-video systems
- Turbo Drive (ICE)
- Standard Change-Makers System 500 / 500E
- Awesome Toss'em (Lazer-tron)
- After Shock (Lazer-tron)
- Bozo's Pail Toss (v2.07)
- Ribbit Racing (Lazer-tron)
- Candy Crane (AGE)
- Clown Roll Down (Elwood)
Various Player's Edge Plus sets [BrianT]
- Player's Edge Plus (X000006K+XK000001) Keno
- Player's Edge Plus (X000013K+XK000011) Keno
- Player's Edge Plus (PP0596) Spades Sequential Royal Double Bonus Poker
- Player's Edge Plus (PP0598) Hearts Sequential Royal Double Bonus Poker
Various World Club Champion Football sets [f205v, ANY, MetalliC]
- World Club Champion Football Serie A 2002-2003 Ver. 2.12 (CDV-10002)
- World Club Champion Football Serie A 2002-2003 Ver. 2.34 (CDV-10008)
- World Club Champion Football European Clubs 2004-2005 (CDV-10013)
- World Club Champion Football European Clubs 2004-2005 Ver. 1.1 (CDV-10015)
- World Club Champion Football European Clubs 2004-2005 Ver. 3.22 (CDV-10015P)
- World Club Champion Football European Clubs 2005-2006 (CDV-10027)
New clones marked as NOT_WORKING
Mexico 86 (bootleg of Kick and Run) (set 2) [f205v]
World Combat / Warzaid (ver UCD:B) [arcadecomponents.com]
Dragon World (Korea, V040K) [Ryan Holtz, Smitdogg, The Dumping Union]
Klax (set 2, bootleg) [ANY]
Multi Game (Versione 3.8.6T - 1.5.6, 25-AUG-97) (V378?) [Tirino73]
Hard Head 2 (v2.0, bootleg) [system11]
New WORKING software list additions
megadriv.xml: Sega MegaDrive/Genesis cartridges
- Toy Story (prototype) [PtoPOnline]
- Stargate (prototype) [PtoPOnline]
tutor.xml: Tomy Tutor & Pyuuta cartridges
- 4-nin Mahjan (Jpn) [Team Europe, SSJ]
- verified Bermuda Triangle as identical to Torpedo Terror [Team Europe, SSJ]
New NOT_WORKING software list additions
gamate.xml: Bit Corp Gamate cartridges [Peter Wilhelmsen, Morten Shearman Kirkegaard]
* some of these work better than others
- Legend of Dragon Knight
- Fist of Thunder
- Mars Voyage
- Flying Goblins
- World Cup Soccer
- Punk Boy
- Famous 7
- Tough Guy
- Fantasy Travel
- Further Adventures of Hannibal the Cat
- Bao Qing Tian
- Robin Hood
- Riddle of the Ancient Tomb
- Insect War
- One Million Whys
- Dinosaur Park (redump)
- The Golden Pyramid (redump)
saturn.xml: Sega Saturn CD-ROMs
* actually playable, but marked as not working due to driver state
- Rayman (Prototype 19950720) [D$wizz Taylor]
supracan.xml: Funtech Super A'Can cartridges
* DMA issues make this not playable
- Formosa Duel [Team Europe, SSJ]
gmaster.xml: Hartung Game Master cartridges
- 3-on-3 Soccer (Fuss-ball) [Peter Trauner, SSJ]
Monday, December 28, 2015|
Yape v1.0.8 released!|
Posted by azoreseuropa @ 01:49 PM CET | Comments: 0 | Site
Yape is the best emulator of Commodore microcomputer family running on Windows and Unix. The emulator faithfully imitates the C-264 (alias Commodore Plus/4) model.
Yape v1.0.8 changelog:
- [FIX] GUI fix
- [FIX] SID fixes
- [FIX] drive RPM fix
- [FIX] autostart randomization fix
Sunday, December 27, 2015|
FourDO v220.127.116.11 released!|
Posted by azoreseuropa @ 04:46 PM CET | Comments: 1 | Site
FourDO is an open-source emulator for the 3DO Game Console.
FourDO v18.104.22.168 Changeling:
|1) updates in core Clio:
fixed all freezes in:
3DO Interactive Sampler CD, The
3DO Interactive Sampler CD 2, The
3DO Interactive Sampler CD 3, The
3DO Interactive Sampler CD 4, The
Panasonic REAL 3DO Interactive Multiplayer Sampler
Fixed long time to boot in – Twisted – The Game Show
Killing Time 2.2 alpha runtime freezes fixed
Maybe in some other games freezes fixed too.
2) Graphic fixes:
for Dinopark Tycoon, but not completely 100%
Microcosm – fix start screens, game 100% playable now
Alone In The Dark – fixed fonts, the text written on books, etc, are readable now.
3) New option added – “Scale Mode” enlarges the image, as in NTSC consoles
4) Added support for anvil-bios, anvil chip emulated, needed to run some games of the European region.
nemulator v3.5 released!|
Posted by azoreseuropa @ 12:14 PM CET | Comments: 0 | Site
Nemulator is win32 NES emulator.nemulator 2.0 uses DirectX 10, therefore Windows Vista or Windows 7 is required. If you receive an error message stating that d3dx10_33.dll is missing, please download the latest DirectX 10 update from Microsoft at microsoft.com. You need a lot of horsepower (probably a dual-CPU/core system) to run the menu at full speed.
nemulator v3.5 Changeling:
|- Added support for VRC7 expansion audio
- Note: requires updated libraries from Microsoft
Wednesday, December 23, 2015|
Cemu - Wii U Emulator|
Posted by azoreseuropa @ 12:14 AM CET | Comments: 1 | Site
Created thread by NES_Player4Life and azoreseuropa
Category: WII U
Cemu v1.2.0 Changeling:
- Added basic audio support
- Added support for GX2 stencil buffers
- Improved controller options
- Miscellaneous bug fixes and small improvements
The link above.
Cemu v1.1.2b Changelog:
- Fixed rendering issues on AMD graphic cards
- Minor changes and bug fixes
v1.1.2b | 2015-12-13
Fixed rendering issues on AMD graphic cards
Minor changes and bug fixes
v1.1.2 | 2015-12-11
Added controller options
Added support for OSCoroutine API
Improved shader emulation
Improved texture/depth/color buffer management
Improved CPU timing and thread synchronization
Synchronous file operations no longer block CPU execution (reduces frame stutter)
New updates will be released approximately every two weeks.
v1.1.1 | 2015-11-25
Improved shader emulation
Added support for 3D textures
Lots of bugfixes
v1.1.0 | 2015-11-19
New future-proof GPU7 shader assembly to GLSL decompiler (work-in-progress)
Fixed a few bugs in color and depth buffer emulation.
Added more system functions, leading to higher compatibility.
Added hacky support for DRC rotation. Right click on the render window & drag to change the orientation
Implemented some background logic for audio emulation. No audio output yet.
v1.0.2 | 2015-11-02
Improved accuracy of shader emulation (again).
Improved the emulation of color and depth buffers.
Implemented support for: Vertex shader textures, depth samplers and instanced rendering.
Fixed a bug causing texture unit updates to be ignored
Some attempts to get the emulator running on AMD graphic cards (but we are not quite there yet)
If GLSL shader compilation fails the error is now logged to log.txt
Lots of other small changes and bugfixes.
v1.0.1 | 2015-10-24
Improved accuracy of shader emulation.
Implemented many system functions leading to higher compatibility.
Added support for statically loading and linking multiple RPX/RPL files (WUD only for now).
v1.0.0 | 2015-10-13
Initial cemu release.
Tuesday, December 22, 2015|
MacFCEU v0.9d9 released!|
Posted by azoreseuropa @ 02:04 PM CET | Comments: 0 | Site
MacFCEU is a Mac OS X port of FCE Ultra. A Mac OS-specific port of FCE Ultra 0.98.13 - an NES/Famicon emulator. Classic and Carbon are supported exclusively.
Features include: NSFe support, a PPU tile viewer, a memory viewer/editor,
customized speed control, access to registers and counters in the
command line interface debugger, customizable high-quality audio,
and near-100% accurate 2A03/7 CPU emulation.
|Recent changes include:
NSF playback auto-advance, including loop-1/all and silence detection.
Implemented more complete YM2149F sound for Sun5B - noise & envelope.
- note that it is slower, even with optimizations.
Fixed PPU write-past-line bug (affects 2x scale).
Added "No Rect Duty Reset" option for smooth results with manual-sweeping music.
Support for non-standard iNES 1B signature.
Moved CityFighter PCM to VRCVI - softer but clearer.
VRCVI overlow at volume point 42.
2A03 bug fixes. Non-clone CPU RAM filled mostly with FFh on hard reset.
Fixed a number of VS-related bugs.
Input menus; also replaced GamePad graphic with photo-based image.
Added Subor Keyboard.
Updated mapper 116 (SL12) to run "Kart Fighter (Unl)".
Added UNL-CITYFIGHTER board, 166/167/39 Subor and 31 NSFROM mappers.
MMC3 revision B by default, TEROM/TFROM hardwired mirroring.
Fixed-banking for SHROM; added SH1ROM PCB variant.
Added 1.5 SHROM, 4.1 MMC6 and 34.2 BNROM submapper codes.
Imported kevtris' VS palettes.
Fixed sweep enable and silencing during sweep reload.
DMC DMA read only on last cycle.
Added PPU memory, OAM RAM, APU registers, and PRG banking to Memory View.
Added iNES mappers 178 and "Holy Diver" 78.3.
Added Dendy autodetect (merely "(R)" for Russian).
Non-taken branches always read operand.
Regions now specific models; added RGB model (e.g., Titler; missing #13 grays).
2A0x rev. A emulation performs LXA; others, ATX.
Added 401x port/DMC DMA collision; dma_4016_read test passes (FourScore off).
Corrected 4014. DMA emulation not 100% correct, but sprdma_and_dmc_dma passes.
Fixed DMC channel DMA timing and 4017 IRQ bugs.
Correct rectangle duty types, replacing threshold with a customizable table.
Fixed rectangle sweep and frequency reload.
User-optional open bus input port mask.
Last field now first field (as it should have been).
Added 2007 busy reads.
NES soft reset and proper boot sequence. Knight Rider and Ironsword run again.
Improved even/odd and NMI timing (3+1.5 CPU cycles).
Added PPU A12 hook (e.g., manual MMC counting).
Revised menus; more items in case function keys aren't available...
4014 odd cycle rounding and implied reads (more complete 2A0x).
Added Dendy region (untested).
Added per-pixel composite index disabling.
Fixed IRQ/BRK/NMI concurrency. More tests pass.
Precision timings precalculated on CPU subcycle level, instead of PPU cycles.
More cases for faster 2x window drawing; revised blitter.
Fixed input & input drawing; automatic Zapper for Duck Hunt works.
Correct PAL emphasis (BRG).
Fixed palette power-up table, read and render-off input masks.
Fixed VS palette selection and dip switch display.
Sunsoft FME-7 IRQs acknowledged only clearing bit 0 of 13.
Doesn't work with all carts.
Added missing CHR bank line for AxROM/mapper 7 boards; fixes Battletoads, others.
Added mapper 28 (INL-ROM) and TxROM/SxROM variants. More board recognition.
Added NMI-ISR window for BRK/IRQs, plus NMI instruction delay.
Corrected CPU power & reset states.
Branch during pagecross triggers pending IRQ; passes "5-branch_delays_irq".
Corrected ARR op, SHX, SHY, ANE and BRK operations on a Visual6502 level.
Adjusted initial triangle position for better channel mixing.
Fixed a major path bug that caused the wrong file to be opened.
New best-quality sound: pulse and noise channels always clock even if silent.
square_timer_div2 renders correctly now, no hacks.
Fixed the triangle length bug.
Disabled minimum boot time for 2000h writes that broke nes-saw, others.
Fixed field ordering after NMI/VBL fix; added last-field user setting.
Adjusted no-render pixel offsets.
Added "latch" decay (for ppu_open_bus.nes).
N106 rate ratio numerator set to exact value at best rate.
No more default WAVE name; ROM file base name by default (if loaded).
Fixed PPU and APU frame issues - all Shay Green VBL/NMI and APU tests pass.
Added sound latency and (better) overrun/overflow handling
- no more sound break-up issue in the newer builds of Basilisk II or fast NSFs.
Added initial frame limit to NSFs for ROMs like "battletoads & double dragon".
NSF frame size (rate) in file now used.
Added inverse table remapping so all emphasis is handled (per line, however).
Added interlacing to 2x scaling. Disabled obsolete assembly code
- faster full-screen Millions of colors screen doubling as a result.
Playfield/screen-off now writes single pixels instead of 8s.
Fixed the standard 64-color palette and NTSC HSB constants.
Replaced the APU frame divider singular "half counter" with a table.
Added Memory View window.
Fixed sound-off speed issues by internally rendering silent samples at 4998 Hz.
MMC5 PCM now disabled at init. (ROM must clear $5010 bit #6 and #0.)
Fixed a mapper sound bug and some shell bugs/issues.
Added ability to adjust the DC filter (or turn it off).
Higher quality sound playback of high sample rates on most Macs.
High definition non-aliasing sound, "best" rate of 100-111.8608 KHz
- faster than FCE Ultra's filtered 96KHz "high quality."
17:4 fixed-point sample rates.
higan v0.96 released!|
Posted by azoreseuropa @ 02:03 PM CET | Comments: | Site
higan (formerly bsnes) is a Nintendo multi-system emulator that began development on 2004-10-14. It currently supports the following systems:
- Super Famicom
- Game Boy
- Game Boy Color
- Game Boy Advance
higan also supports the following subsystems:
- Super Game Boy
- BS-X Satellaview
- Sufami Turbo
This release adds many UI refinements, new features, and GBA emulation improvements.
I´m looking for Super Famicom console donations, so that I can include hardware PCB scans and document differences for my SNES preservation efforts. If anyone would be interested in helping, I´d be very grateful. More about this here.
Also, I´ve attempted to add a WASAPI audio driver for the Windows port, but I´m having trouble getting it stable. If there are any WASAPI experts that could lend a hand there, that would also be very helpful!
higan: absolutely massive amounts of coding style updates; probably 150 hours of work here
higan: manifest format updated for much greater consistency and simplicity
higan: wrote popen() replacement to suppress console flashing when loading games via icarus
icarus: now includes external database with mapping information for all verified games
icarus: added support for importing Campus Challenge ´92 and Powerfest ´94
icarus: merged settings.bml with higan; changing library path in one affects the other now
SFC: added MSU1 audio resume support
SFC: added new expansion port device (eBoot); simulation of SNES-Boot hardware
SFC: expansion port device can now be selected from system menu
SFC: updated handling of open bus (thanks to Exophase for the design idea)
SFC: "BS-X Satellaview" library folder renamed to "BS Memory"
GBA: fixed 8-bit SRAM reading/writing
GBA: PRAM is 16-bits wide
GBA: VRAM OBJ 8-bit writes are ignored
GBA: BGnCNT unused bits are writable
GBA: BG(0,1)CNT can´t set d13
GBA: BLDALPHA is readable (fixes many games including Donkey Kong Country)
GBA: DMA masks &~1/Half, &~3/Word
GBA: fixed many other I/O register reads; gets perfect score on endrift´s I/O tests
GBA: fixed caching of r(d) to pass armwrestler tests (Jonas Quinn)
GBA: blocked DMA to/from BIOS region (Cydrak)
GBA: fixed sign-extend and rotate on ldrs instructions (Cydrak)
tomoko: added "Ignore Manifests" option to advanced settings panel
tomoko: re-added support for ruby/quark video shaders
tomoko: improved aspect correction behavior
tomoko: added new tool, "Manifest Viewer" (mostly useful for developers)
ruby: fixed mouse capture clipping on Windows (Cydrak)
ruby: won´t crash when using OpenGL 3.2 Linux driver with only OpenGL 2.0 available
ruby: added Linux fallback OpenGL 2.0 driver (not compiled in by default)
ruby: added preliminary WASAPI driver (not compiled in by default, due to bugginess)
hiro: fixed the appearance of Button and ListView::CheckButton on Windows classic
hiro: added missing return values from several functions (fixes crashes with Clang)
Sunday, December 20, 2015|
Demu (WIP) v0.7a Alpha (2015/12/18) released!|
Posted by azoreseuropa @ 02:03 PM CET | Comments: 0 | Site
DEmul, a Dreamcast emulator which also emulates the arcade boards of Naomi 1, Naomi 2, Hikaru, and Atomiswave.
|- SH4 MMU optimizations, many WinCE games works at fullspeen on ~recent PCs
- Tile Accelerator rewrite&optimize
- Xinput devices without vibration supported
- automatic DC video mode selection
- simple deinterlace for TV-modes
- fix rotate and aspect ratio
- optional Bilinear filter
- libchd doesn't require SSSE3 anymore
- crash fix at exit after fullscreen switching (I hope)
- gdrImage subcodes emulation fixes and improvements
- gdrImage fix cue/bin booting support
- SH4 exceptions handlindg fixes
- Supid Invaders boots now
- fixes for recent indie games
- sync romset with current MAME
- other minor things was fixed or rewritten, I forget about
Friday, December 18, 2015|
mGBA v0.3.2 released!|
Posted by azoreseuropa @ 01:45 PM CET | Comments: 0 | Site
mGBA is a new emulator for running Game Boy Advance games. It aims to be faster and more accurate than many existing Game Boy Advance emulators, as well as adding features that other emulators lack.
- Near full Game Boy Advance hardware support.
- Fast emulation. Known to run at full speed even on low end hardware, such as netbooks.
- Qt and SDL ports for a heavy-weight and a light-weight frontend.
- Save type detection, even for flash memory size.
- Real-time clock support, even without configuration.
- A built-in BIOS implementation, and ability to load external BIOS files.
- Turbo/fast-forward support by holding Tab.
- Frameskip, configurable up to 9.
- Screenshot support.
- 9 savestate slots. Savestates are also viewable as screenshots.
- Video and GIF recording.
- Remappable controls for both keyboards and gamepads.
- Loading from ZIP files.
- IPS and UPS patch support.
- Game debugging via a command-line interface (not available with Qt port) and GDB remote support.
mGBA v0.3.0 Changeling:
ARM7: Fix STRT/STRBT
ARM7: Implement undefined STRH/LDRH/LDRSH/LDRSB versions
ARM7: Fix bank switching with LDR[B]T/STR[B]T
Libretro: Fix problems with rumble not turning off
GBA: Fix idle skip state being retained between games
GBA: Initialize uninitialized pristineRom and pristineRomSize members
GBA BIOS: Fix CpuSet on 0x01XXXXXX addresses
GBA BIOS: Fix Sqrt sign
GBA BIOS: Fix misaligned RLUnCompReadNormalWrite*
GBA Hardware: Fix Game Boy Player rumble in Pokemon Pinball
GBA Memory: Fix DMA behavior for SRAM accesses
GBA Memory: Fix Store8 to OBJ VRAM
GBA Memory: Fix alignment of LDM/STM on SRAM
GBA Memory: Fix unaligned out-of-bounds ROM loads
GBA Memory: Fix timing of DMAs
GBA Video: Fix _mix for 15-bit color
GBA Video: Fix OAM and palette initialization
OpenGL: Fix fast-forward on some OpenGL drivers where it may block early
Qt: Use safer isLoaded check in GameController
Qt: Fix a race condition in PainterGL that could lead to a crash
Qt: Fix clear button/analog buttons in gamepad mapper on some platforms
Qt: Fix font size in memory viewer
Qt: Fix a crash in the memory viewer
Qt: Add additional checks in CheatModel to prevent crashes
Qt: Fix race condition with setting sample rate
Qt: Fix crash when closing multiplayer windows
Qt: Fix resetting while paused
GBA Audio: Implement missing flags on SOUNDCNT_X register
Qt: Add mute option to menu
# Cemu detailed changelog for 1.7.2c
# Patreon release date: 2017-02-16
# Cemu detailed changelog for 1.7.0
# Patreon release date: 2017-01-09
No Description in database.
No Description in database.
A elegant plugin for a sophisticated age.
Latest Forum Posts|
Last Reply: azoreseuropa
Last Reply: Harry999
Last Reply: LyonHrt
Last Reply: LyonHrt
Last Reply: LyonHrt
Created by WhiteX
Created by WhiteX
Created by WhiteX
Created by WhiteX
Created by WhiteX
Created by Martin
Created by Martin
Created by WhiteX
Created by Dark Watcher
Created by Dark Watcher