MAME stands for Multiple Arcade Machine Emulator. When used in conjunction with images of the original arcade game's ROM and disk data, MAME attempts to reproduce that game as faithfully as possible on a more modern general-purpose computer. MAME can currently emulate several thousand different classic arcade video games from the late 1970s through the modern era.
MAMETesters Bugs Fixed
- 00100: [Sound] (galdrvr.c) froggermc: After starting a game, the sound cuts off. (Osso)
- 05596: [Color/Palette] (thunderj.c) thunderj & clones: palette problem in the briefing (hap)
- 06049: [Gameplay] (ibmpcjr.c) ibmpcjr [kingqst, mouser, pitfall2, scubavnt] : some
softlist games are broken (crazyc)
-piggypas.c: fixed CPU type, added layout and some inputs. [Sandro Ronco]
-firebeat: add proper dongle dumps for kbm3rd, pop4 and popn5 [Guru, Ville Linde]
-Fix reversion for PI. PI transfers round length up, not down. Add [Happy]
field for VI interlaced modes. Display of interlaced video still
-adding ROM dump of Commodore MPS-1000 dot matrix printer [Felipe Sanches]
-dvk_ksm: update memory map, rom checksums. [shattered]
-ec1840, ec1841: clean up memory options [shattered]
-Victor 9000 Keyboard: Added two key labels I realized I'd forgotten.
Updated comments to be more clear about keys with multiple contacts
underneath but only one metal contact on the key. Noted in comments
that the symbolic and mode keys on the numeric keypad (except for
decimal point) are beige, not white. [Lord Nightmare]
-DEC LA120: Make the status leds and 7seg displays a popmessage(), for
now. [Lord Nightmare]
-Votrax TNT: fixed the memory map mirroring based on schematic.
[Lord Nightmare, Kevtris]
-added correct sprite rom dumps to Led Storm Rally 2011 (US) [Guru]
-adjusted the rom loading / gfxdecoding in the driver to accommodate
the correct ROMs for Led Storm Rally 2011 [David Haywood]
-z80scc rework [Joakim Larsson]
* z80scc_channel class rebased on device_t instead of z80sio_channel
* Improved LOG printouts
* Interrupt support started
* Made register pointer bits shared bewtween A and B channel as per
* Variant type keeping moved from channel class to device class where
* Clocks are blocked until Rx/Tx enabled by ROM code
* Improved logging
* Started variant handling
-tiki100: Added 8088 expansion ROMs. [Person]
-tiki100: Used PROM for memory mapping. [Curt Coder]
-tiki100: Added expansion bus and skeleton for 8088 card. [Curt Coder]
-tiki100: Connected the I/O space to the expansion bus, and added the
360KB floppy format for MS-DOS. [Curt Coder]
-tiki100: Added raw screen parameters. [Curt Coder]
-tiki100: Added skeleton for Winchester controller. [Curt Coder]
-tiki100: Added the expansion bus slots to the Z80 daisy chain.
-tiki100: Added BUSRQ, BUSAK, and EXIN to the expansion bus.
-PTY support for u*x OSes [F.Ulivi]
-Fix to allow mips3 exceptions to detect branch delay slots for setting
EPC. Minor cleanup/correction for n64.c [Happy]
-Added Siemens Sicomp PC16-05 BIOS ROM (Multitech MPF-PC/700 mainboard) [rfka01]
-Split cat.c into separate drivers for canon cat and iai swyft. [Lord Nightmare]
-PSX GPU: Fix the 24bit rendering of video sequences on games such as
GranTurismo and Digimon World 3 [Felipe Sanches]
-ETI-660 fixed and working [Robbbert]
-Camputers Lynx 48k, 96k, 128k fixed and working. [Robbbert]
-Game-A-Tron gambling hardware changes [Roberto Fresca]:
* Added siren/alarm input to Pull Tabs, and beeps/alarm input to Four
In One Poker. All these are present in the Test Mode. However,
their functions aren't clear.
* Switched the PSG to SN76489, since it's present in the Bingo PCB.
* Added technical notes and more documentation.
-Pinball, Bally early solid state (by17.c by35.c) [Quench]
* Add mockup playfield layouts for Playboy, PowerPlay and Matahari
that includes input/output devices
* Add sound to first gen -35 games
* Various fixes based on schematics and measurements.
-TMS52xx: Fix a bug where if the FIFO contained exactly 0 bytes and a
SPEAK (VSM) command was issued, the command would instantly terminate
due to the FIFO being empty even though the chip wasn't in SPEAK
EXTERNAL mode. Fixes speech in TI Extended Basic [Lord Nightmare]
-wackygtr: added inputs and internal layout. [Sandro Ronco]
-Aristocrat MKV driver: Added the undumped PLD devices to Adonis
(parent) ROM_LOAD since is running in the same hardware than the
recent added clon. [Roberto Fresca]
-Aristocrat MKV driver: Added PCB ASCII layout and components
description. Added extra documentation and some notes. [Roberto
-Aristocrat MKV driver improvements [Roberto Fresca]
Added the undumped ST93C46 serial EEPROMS to Adonisa, and added a placeholder to
the parent set for the same devices, flagged as NO_DUMP. Added master
crystal via #define, and derived the CPU clock. Added some technical
-saa5050: graphics generator and character rounding [Nigel Barnes]
* implemented graphics generator, no longer read from fake ROM
* added character rounding
* improved control code handling
* added ROMs for variants saa5051, saa5053, saa5054, saa5055,
-osborne1: add SCREEN-PAC support [Vas Crabb]
* implement 104-column and pseudo-80-column modes
* correct scrolling in 52-column mode according to schematics
* approximate scrolling in 104-column and pseudo-80-column modes
* rework Osborne 1 memory and I/O maps to match schematics
-bbc: floppy formats and rom updates [Nigel Barnes]
* improved ssd, dsd handling
* added Acorn DOS and CPM formats
* added known good rom configuration for acw443 (Cambridge
* removed some BAD_DUMP flags
-bbc: various softlists [Nigel Barnes]
* bbca_cass - new titles and additional info added
* bbcb_cass - new titles and additional info added
* bbcb_flop - preliminary list containing test cases
* bbcm_flop - preliminary list
* bbc_32016_flop - requires additional hardware emulated
* bbc_65c102_flop - requires additional hardware emulated
* bbc_80186_flop - requires additional hardware emulated
* bbc_arm_flop - requires additional hardware emulated
* bbc_z80_flop - requires additional hardware emulated
* pro128s_flop - all known available dumps
-bbc: fdc intrq/drq causes nmi [Nigel Barnes]
-HLSL changes [ImJezze]
* Unified HLSL render pipline for raster and vector graphics
* simplified draw call of render pass functions
* reduced number of used render targets from 7 to 4 (2 native and 2
* made render pass functions (nearly) independent from each other
* unified render pipeline for raster and vector graphics, which means
that all effects are now also available for vector graphics
* removed/replaced simple.fx by primary.fx
* removed CU_PHOSPHOR_IGNORE uniform, which was only used in phosphor
pass function and is now directly set
* added CU_TARGET_DIMS uniform based on the current render target
* added CU_QUAD_DIMS uniform based on the current full screen polygon
* removed pre-scale knowledge from shaders
* fixed DX9 related half pixel offset in most shaders
* reduced shadow mask color bleeding
* fixed defocus strength with different pre-scales
* added slight noise to bloom effect to reduce the color banding of
lower bloom levels
* fixed position of reflection effect when screen is rotated or
* fixed roundness and size of rounded corners in any aspect ratio
* added distortion pass, which is applied after the bloom pass and
moved curvature, vignetting, rounded corners and reflection effect
to this pass
* fixed bloom stair-step artifacts when screen is curved
* added smooth border effect and option, its amount is limited by the
amount of rounded corners
* added bloom overdrive effect and options, this effect allows to
overdrive pure colors like red, green and blue to become more
* merged vector and raster bloom options, use vector.ini or
raster.ini to distinguish
* added raster.ini and lcd.ini to parse_standard_inis()
* added bounds() and screen_bounds() getter to layout_view
* added current_view() getter to render_target
* many other small changes and refactoring
* fixed vector intensity
* fixed vector flicker
* replace beam width by beam width min. and beam width max. width, this
makes it possible to create a linear dynamic beam width by the amount
of intensity of the beam
* added beam intensity weight, this adds an exponential factor to the
dynamic beam width (values greater than 0 will push larger intensities
more than smaller intensities)
* fixed ratio of "vector points" (zero-length lines)
-psxcd: Declaring ROM images for the CDROM controller MCU. [Felipe Sanches]
-Apollo changes: [Hans Ostermeyer]
* fixed the Apollo floppy disk emulation
* added the media option -node_id resp. -ni to set the node ID from a
node ID rom image file
* fixed the unmapped ISA Bus access to return 0xff instead of 0x00
* removed excessive log entries from unmapped ISA Bus access
* fixed date (and some other issues) in mc146818 (new in MAME 0166)
-Fix for imds2 driver after i8271 modernization [F.Ulivi]
-namcos23: fix the polynew conversion [O. Galibert]
-namcos23: Go back to z-sorting [O. Galibert]
-deorphaned the software lists for cd32, 3do_m2 and pippin so that they get
parsed by the validity checker etc. [Shideravan]
New machines added or promoted from NOT_WORKING status
Attack Pla Rail (Japan, AP1/VER.A) [Guru, R. Belmont]
Led Storm Rally 2011 (US) [Guru, David Haywood]
Player's Edge Plus (X002287P+XP000057) Pay the Aces NO Faces Bonus Poker [BrianT]
Exidy Sorcerer II [Robbbert]
Unisonic Champion 2711 [David Viens]
SegaSonic Popcorn Shop (Rev B) [ShouTime, The Dumping Union - insert full credit list here]
New clones added or promoted from NOT_WORKING status
Final Fight (USA 900424) [Bonky0013]
Lightning Swords [System11, The Dumping Union]
Air Duel (World, M82) [system11, The Dumping Union]
Ken-Go (set 2) [caius]
Master Boy (Italian, PCB Rev A, set 2) [Any, The Dumping Union]
WEC Le Mans 24 (v1.26) [Any, The Dumping Union]
Wonder Stick (set 2, censored) [Any, The Dumping Union]
Sliver (set 2) [Any, The Dumping Union]
Joe & Mac Returns (Japan, Version 1.2, 1994.06.06) [rtw, The Dumping Union]
Led Storm Rally 2011 (World) [system11]
Player's Edge Plus (KE0004) Keno [Badbaud, BrianT]
Player's Edge Plus (KE1006) Keno [Badbaud, BrianT]
Player's Edge Plus (KE1013) Keno (set 2) [Badbaud, BrianT]
Player's Edge Plus (PP0042) 10's or Better (set 2) [Badbaud, BrianT]
Player's Edge Plus (PP0045) 10's or Better (Gambler Downtown Reno) [Badbaud, BrianT]
Player's Edge Plus (PP0045) 10's or Better (Par-A-Dice Riverboat Casino) [Badbaud, BrianT]
Player's Edge Plus (PP0045) 10's or Better (Annie Oakely's Central City) [Badbaud, BrianT]
Player's Edge Plus (PP0055) Deuces Wild Poker (set 2, Skyline Casino) [Badbaud, BrianT]
Player's Edge Plus (PP0158) 4 of a Kind Bonus Poker (set 2, Skyline Casino) [Badbaud, BrianT]
Player's Edge Plus (PP0430) Deuces Joker Wild Poker [Badbaud, BrianT]
Player's Edge Plus (PP0459) Joker Poker [Badbaud, BrianT]
Player's Edge Plus (PP0515) Double Bonus Poker (set 4) [Badbaud, BrianT]
Player's Edge Plus (X000055P+XP000038) Deuces Wild Poker (Sunset Station Hotel-Casino)
Player's Edge Plus (X000426P+XP000038) Joker Poker [Badbaud, BrianT]
Player's Edge Plus (X002179P+XP000119) Double Bonus Poker [BrianT]
Player's Edge Plus (XM00006P+XMP00002) Multi-Poker (The Orleans) [Badbaud, BrianT]
New machines marked as NOT_WORKING
Micral 80-22G [Robbbert]
Data RD100 [Robbbert]
Proteus III [Robbbert]
Neo Print (Japan) (T2d) [Bonky0013]
Cuckoo (MV4104, Export) [Roberto Fresca]
Mine, Mine, Mine (Export) [Roberto Fresca]
Party Gras (MV4115/6, Export) [Roberto Fresca]
Penguin Pays (Export) [Roberto Fresca]
Wild Cougar (Export) [Roberto Fresca]
Boot Scootin' (Export, 92.767%) [Roberto Fresca]
Bumble Bugs (Export, 92.691%) [Roberto Fresca]
Cash Chameleon (Export) [Roberto Fresca]
Sub Hunter [Piero Andreini]
The Chariot Challenge (04J00714, NSW/ACT) [Roberto Fresca]
Eagle 1600 [SomeGuy]
New clones marked as NOT_WORKING
Dolphin Treasure (Export) [Roberto Fresca]
Magic Mask (MV4115, Export, set 2) [Roberto Fresca]
Adonis (MV4124/1, Export) [Roberto Fresca]
Mega-CD with 32X (Japan, NTSC) [Shideravan]
Mega-CD with 32X (Europe, PAL) [Shideravan]
Adonis (0100751V, NSW/ACT) [Roberto Fresca]
Dolphin Treasure (Export) [Roberto Fresca]
Queen of the Nile (MV4091, NSW/ACT) [Roberto Fresca]
New WORKING software list additions
a2600.xml: Atari 2600 cartridges
- Stella's Stocking 2008 [The Dumping Union]
- Putty Squad (prototype) [?]
New NOT_WORKING software list additions
RAINE is an Emulator for Arcade games. Raine is a M68000 and M68020 arcade game emulator. Raine emulates some M68000 and M68020 arcade games and is mainly focused on Taito and Jaleco games hardware. It started as an experiment with the Rainbow Islands romset, dumped by Aracorn/Romlist. Raine can emulate many nice games now, and new games (previously unemulated) are appearing weekly.
Raine v0.64.10 Changeling:
- a surprising bug in the clipping of text in the gui which should not have been there
- the fix of mer-curious fireball, hopefully ! ;-)
- a fix for a crash during nam1975 demo because of a stupid fadeout effect !
- But also finally the video priorities for the gunbird driver have been added, plus a few sounds which couldn't be heard before are now played correctly (for almost all the games in this driver).
- neocd music now adapts to the sample rate chosen in sound options
- the fix for the bug about cawing reported just after releasing 0.64.9 !
- plus a few small fixes here and there not worth mentioning...
Six programers from Rare are joining together in hopes of creating a game of their own.
"Join us on our epic quest - Dream of a fun filled future of mega-awesome games! As we get back to our roots - creating unforgettable fun, unforgettable characters and unforgettable experiences, all sprinkled with a hint of magic dust from a golden age of gaming! Subscribe to receive the latest news and updates and opportunities to help shape our games!"
Happy holidays to all the regulars here at http://www.emulation64.com/.
I hope you all are enjoying a bit of time off and be able to chill.
Not sure what to do emulation wise this holiday?
Well this week has been active with a few emulators preparing for some big updates and even bigger progress:
ppsspp is planning its 1.0 release in the new year. For those who havn't followed the git releases, it now has an option of a directx9 backend, which opens up so many options (including texture replacement using apps such as texmod).
The playstation 3 emulator rpcs3 has made amazing progress and even getting ingame on some games, and currently shows off the language screen for watchdogs
And in plugin news, edgbla, has posted an interesting answer to how development of the gpuBladeSoft plugin is coming along, and hints about a release to push himself into continuing to work on the plugin.
Hi everyone been a while since i posted news here, been way too busy with real life and looking after my own stuff, great to see that emulation news is being posted reguarly again. From now on ill be posting news of new Consoles/Handhelds and New Skus of them being released.
Microsoft has released two new Xbox 360 spring hardware bundles.
Available exclusively at GAME while supplies last, both come with 250GB hard drives, two games and one month of free access to Xbox Live Gold.
• Spring Value Bundle (£200): 250GB Hard Drive, 1 Wireless Controller, 1 month Xbox LIVE Gold subscription, Batman Arkham City game (token), Darksiders 2 game
• Kinect Spring Value Bundle (£300): Xbox 360 Console, Kinect Sensor, 250GB Hard Drive, 1 Wireless Controller, 1 month Xbox LIVE Gold subscription, Fable: the Journey game, Wreckateer game (token)
The bundle featuring Batman Arkham City and Darksiders 2 hit US retailers last month priced at $299.
Microsoft will host a spring Xbox Live sale between March 26 and April 2, featuring discounts of up to 75 per cent on Arcade games, Games on Demand, add-ons, movies and more.
It's been 6 months, and 50 news about 25+ projects, for me, here at Emulation64.com... so I thought, it's a good time to gather some feedback from you, dear visitors.
If you visit e64 regularly and/or enjoy my modest contribution in site, drop a line, it would be nice to see some positive feedback. On the other hand, if you don't like my half-year presence here, you think something should be done different, something should be changed or improved (except my Engrish ofc, it always sucks) do not hesitate to leave a comment, constructive remarks are always welcome.
That's it - for all your posts, I thank you in advance :]
The best ROM/CHD manager has been updated. Changes:
- added: missing but fixable chds can get fixed automatically by fix-missing;
- added: append option for rebuilder log;
- misc: redisplay dir2dat window after dat completion to avoid minimizing issues;
- misc: dat export will only export active sets;
- misc: added trimming for subfolder rom/etc defintions.
New version available for " Wave Roar ", involving many utility PC emulators and tools, including 3 for the Nintendo DS, 1 for Game Boy Avdance and a GameCube / Wii.
This utility includes 14 of the best emulators (Kega Fusion, No $ gba , DeSmuME , iDeaS , Project64, fceux, snes9x, VBA-M , Dolphin , CPSP Pcsx, Pcsx2, NullDC, CxBx).
Classic99 is an open-source Texas Instruments TI-99/4A Home Computer emulator for Windows. Thanks to Dirk Verwiebe for the mail.
Improve memory access timing by wrapping all CPU accesses (making sure the CPU always does 16-bit access)
Fix cycle count patching in post_inc to be correct in all memory cases
Removed extra RMW faking in certain opcodes
Change default for "AllowTxtWithoutExtension" to false - Windows TXT files must have a recognized extension
Added support to read files without extension as DF128 (MUST have AllowTxtWithoutExtension set to 0 in the INI)
Added hack to allow faking the SID back to the 9919 (not available outside of source code)
Change interrupt flag to end_of_frame, and fix up the timing around that
removed some old CPU memory wrapper functions that didn´t do anything
make sure we still check the VDP for redraw even if the CRU interrupt is masked (fixes rare case where screen did not update)
Make sure the 9901 timer is not restarted when CRU bit 0 is cleared if it was not set
Automatically set CPU Overdrive mode when pasting text
Don´t let console hardware respond to odd memory addresses
Write VDP registers at the end of the VDPDUMP.BIN file
Fix S and SB again, but correctly. Anything minus 0 sets carry. I did test this, but my previous test was flawed.
EmuCenter2 is a simplistic interface that combines the best emulators *
cfor video game consoles with greater simplicity
* Console emulation: enables a computer to run games like a video game console
- A simple interface that combines all your games (emulation, pc or internet).
- Brings together the most popular console emulators for both 32 and 64 bits.
- Sets all emulators for immediate use with good settings.
- Brings together the most common settings for all emulators on the same page.
- Automatically sets the controller for all possible emulators. (plug and play
- Automatic and regular update of EmuCenter2 and its emulators.
- Download the game covers with a few clicks.
- Automatic seeking of description and a slideshow of the game (Work in progress to make the last 2 points automatic)
Supported consoles :
- Nintendo : Nes, Super nes, Gameboy, 64, Gamecube, DS and Wii
- Sega : Master system, Genesis, Gamegear, Saturn and Dreamcast
- Sony : PlayStation 1, 2 and PSP
- Other : Neogeo and arcade systems (Capcom CPS, Taito, Sega model 2, Arcade LaserDisc, ...)
version 220.127.116.11 (Complete / Full)
- Ajourne emulateur PCSX2 (PS2) -> SVN 0.9.7 build 4271
- Ajourne emulateur Dolphin (GAMECUBE / Wii) -> SVN R 6954 x86/x64
- Fixed some games appearing in the wrong section
Version 18.104.22.168 beta (partial)
- Prevents automatic search of covers more than 3 times per day
- Fixed various bugs
- Improving the filter before renaming a search (pouches, descriptions)
- Add passive mode to share games MD5 (avoids an error)
- Add a delay of 3 sec. before applying an update
(Supposed to fix an error when updating: s)
- Allows a large amount of ROM to be displayed without problems
- Option to display a list of games in list
- Redisplays description when the cursor returns to the game
- Add a search function pocket auto
(Uses a database being created)
(Option to share the results are output to enlarge the database)
- Removes extension displayed in the title description
- Attempts to correct aspet ratio pockets Nintendo DS (110px/100px)
22.214.171.124 / 126.96.36.199 (partial)
- Fixed interface colors applied even if cancel
- Attempt to filter the name of the game before finding description
- Adjourn translations (Français corrected: fredi125-> email@example.com)
- Google Images.nl for Dutch language
- Corrects the name of a language Deutsch -> Dutch (Netherlands)
- Improved search function description and slideshow
- Fixed bug: Unable to delete a file storage for Megadrive
- Add support for missing extensions (*. rom; SEGACD *. mp3, ...)
- Fixed refresh after adding faulty games (PS2, Sega Genesis)
- Straighten resolution does not MAMEUI modifiée
- Added option to change the language interface
- German Language added Thank tom9358
- Allows the addition of several storage directories games section
- Recursive Search games in their cases
- Adds a 1900x1080 resolution 16 / 9
- Fixed bug when adding bios when there is already
- Try to avoid having the residue icon JoyToKey
- Add support for missing extension (PSX, Fusion)
- Fixed window Desmume partially hidden for small resolutions
- Saving window position before leaving EmuCenter2
- Compact the interface principale
- Copy inftead move the games when adding
- Adds search function automatically description (EN) and slide show of a game
(To function, the name of the game must be perfectly written)
- Adds a description and a slideshow (5 images max) for games
- Allows the addition of several games in one section of a sudden
- Fixed location of the backup bios Saturn
- Improves various things
188.8.131.52 (Partial / Partial)
- Fixed an error in the update
- Simplifies the operation of the daphne emulator in EmuCenter2
'.EmuCenter2EMULATEURSdaphneromsREADME - daphne roms PART1 (Arcade LaserDisc emulator).txt'
'.EmuCenter2JEUXArcadeREADME - daphne roms PART2 (Arcade LaserDisc emulator).txt'
It is time to announce start of our pre-release testing. Next version of ScummVM is bringing you several new supported games as usual.
The games which were added are: Blue's 123 Time Activities, Blue's ABC Time Activities, Bud Tucker in Double Trouble and The 7th Guest. The procedure haven't changed, same as usual you need daily build of ScummVM, run through the games and submit any bugs you see along the way to the bug tracker. Once you complete the game, report on the forum post so the wiki page could be updated accordingly. We will need the version of the game, language, and platform.
Open Emu is an open source project to bring game emulation to OS X as a first class citizen, leveraging modern OS X technologies such as Cocoa, Core Animation and Quartz, and 3rd party libraries like Sparkle for auto-updating. Open Emu is based on a modular architecture, allowing for game-engine plugins, this means Open Emu can support a host of different emulation engines and back-ends while retaining a familiar OS X native front-end.
Currently Open Emu incorporates the following game engines as plugins:
adds support for NES/Famicom
adds support for Game Boy and Game Boy Color
adds support for Sega Master System, Game Gear, SG - 1000
adds support for Game Boy Advance
Open Emu also supports high quality scaling using Open GL, multithreaded video and audio playback as well as individual features and preferences per game engine, such as NTSC video signal emulation for the Nestopia Core.
The developers of ScummVM are pleased to announce that as of today, the classic game Discworld has full support for James Woodcock's Music Enhancement Project within the developers build. The project started way back in January 2006 as James Woodcock committed himself to use the original MIDI files from various Point and Click Adventure titles, creating enhanced versions using modern MIDI equipment. He has already released the Simon the Sorcerer version and can now add Discworld to his completion list:
"I have tried very hard to remain faithful to the originals in respect to the excellent composers creations..." says James Woodcock, creator of the ScummVM Music Enhancement Project. He continues "...There has been a lot of support and interest from Discworld fans, who have been monitoring its progress very carefully and it is with great pleasure I can finally play Discworld using new versions of the original soundtrack with many thanks to the developers of ScummVM for all their hard work in making this feature possible".
James uses the Yamaha Tyros2 keyboard hooked up to his computer via USB and after going through various tweaking, recording and editing, a finalised music track is born.
With permission from legendary author Terry Pratchett himself, the Discworld enhanced soundtrack (version 2.0) will be released in full and compatible with ScummVM in the future when hopefully we expect the freeware version of the game will be made available to the public to enjoy all over again.
The Sega Saturn is a console that lost the battle to the PSone in the 1990s but it was a great console in its own right. It also has a thriving Homebrew and Emulation Scene and many excellent Sega Saturn Emulators that play Commercial Games. Today ive opened a new dedicated Sega Saturn site to help as a base for files and discussion and also the latest news for the console.