SSF is a Sega Saturn emulator for Windows systems using DirectX 9.0b. The current version claims near-complete implementation of the Sega Saturn hardware (not counting emulation bugs), and can emulate the Saturn based Sega Titan Video arcade hardware too. As with most emulators, CDs or disc images are not included and have to be owned separately. The BIOS is also not included; as of 0.07 Beta R3, games run without the BIOS however. The usage of BIOS files is optional but recommended for better compatibility, and needed for tasks such as management of the contents of the internal memory of the Sega Saturn, or setting the system clock.
The problem of runaway is corrected when the CD image of MultiFile (MultiTrack) is specified
Also, even if you insert a game CD of a different model, it will not run out of control.
Mesen-S is a cross-platform SNES emulator for Windows & Linux built in C++ and C#.
Mesen-S v0.2.0 changelog:
This release greatly improves accuracy, compatibility and adds support for some of the enhancement chips. The vast majority of (supported) SNES games should play without any issues - if you find problems in a game (freezes, graphical bugs, etc.), please report them!
Greatly improved timing/accuracy for everything: CPU, PPU, SPC, DMA, etc. Including:
Numerous PPU fixes - graphical issues have been fixed in several games.
Freezes in several games have been fixed by improving the SPC emulation accuracy.
Support for games using the DSP-1/2/3/4 and ST010/ST011 enhancement chips. Note: A firmware is required for these - the emulator will ask for the firmware when loading a game that requires one.
Added a number of UI options (mute in background, etc.) and corrected a few UI problems.
SPC debugger window (along with breakpoints, watch, labels, etc.)
Improved usability and added new features to tile/tilemap viewers
DMA channel filters for the event viewer
Misc. debugger features (break options, disassembly options, etc.)
Ability to log the SPC and DSP-n chips in the trace logger.
CC65/CA65 source code and symbols integration
Labels/comments in the disassembly view
Huge thanks to everybody who helped out by testing, reporting bugs or sharing information!
NO$GBA pronounced as No Cash GBA is a Nintendo DS / DS Lite and GameBoy Advance emulator for Windows XP, Vindows VISTA and MS-DOS. NO$GBA options include emulating all known save types as well as and multiple cartridges reading. NoGBA supports multiplayer and is able to load multiple NDS ROM files for linking games. Multiplayer for GBA Games is also supported.
No$gba v2.9e Changelog:
- wifiboot uploader: supports uploading 3ds .firm files from no$gba to 3ds
- wifiboot uploader: new bootinfo block (icon/title and rtc/time)
- wifiboot/help: added DS Wifi Dslink/Wifiboot Protocol chapter
- 3ds/help: added notes on SD/MMC Signals and 3DS Hardmodding
- 3ds/help: 3ds NWM wifi driver info (pool addresses and type1/4/5 variants)
- 3ds/help: specs for CID/OTP/NCSD/FIRM sectors for 3ds-#.mmc and new3ds-#.mmc
- setup: added 3ds/new3ds as nds mode variants (for debug view, not emulation)
- 3ds/aes: supports keyinit as by bootrom per otp (for filesys viewer)
- 3ds/emmc: loaded from 3DS-1.mmc or New3DS-1.mmc (for filesys viewer only yet)
- 3ds/bios: loaded from BIOS3DS.ROM (ARM9+ARM11) or BIOS3DS9.ROM+BIOS3DS11.ROM
- 3ds/help: added file/filesys info and arm11 mpcore/irq register specs
- wifi/help: added several new details (mostly from newly dumped AR6014 rom)
- a22i: supports abbrev ALU Rd,Rm,RotateShift (using Rd for both Rd and Rn)
- wifi/help: added wifi-board pinouts from fccid, and 4kbyte-wifi-flash-specs
- 3ds/crypt: supports sha256, sha224, aes-cbc, new keyscrambler (keyx/y)
- filesys viewer: show/decrypt 3ds stuff (partitions and firm/sav blocks)
- filesys viewer: faster directory loading (abort on first unused 00h entry)
melonDS aims at providing fast and accurate Nintendo DS emulation. While it is still a work in progress, it has a pretty solid set of features:
Nearly complete core (CPU, video, audio, ...)
OpenGL renderer, 3D upscaling
RTC, microphone, lid close/open
Various display position/sizing/rotation modes
(WIP) Wifi: local multiplayer, online connectivity
and more are planned!
fix GL renderer not working at all on certain setups (RSDuck)
add 32bit writes to certain IO ports (fixes some freezes)
OpenGL: disable vsync under Windows
fix bug when mapping a joystick axis but no button
set kMaxIterationCycles to 64 (old value 16)
fix potential crash when pressing Escape with menus opened
OpenGL: remove shitty hack
OpenGL: better lines
fix potential crash when closing emu
SameBoy is a user friendly Game Boy and Game Boy Color emulator for macOS. SameBoy is extremely accurate and includes a wide range of powerful debugging features, making it ideal for both casual players and developers. In addition to accuracy and developer capabilities, SameBoy has all the features one would expect from an emulator from save states to scaling filters. An SDL version is also available to Windows and Unix-like systems.
SameBoy v0.12.1 Changelog:
Fixed the CGB and AGB boot ROMs being corrupt on the Windows version
Improved audio quality on the SDL ports on systems using a large audio buffer
OpenEmu v188.8.131.52 is released. OpenEmu is an open source project to bring game emulation to OS X as a first class citizen, leveraging modern OS X technologies such as Cocoa, Core Animation and Quartz, and 3rd party libraries like Sparkle for auto-updating. OpenEmu is based on a modular architecture, allowing for game-engine plugins, this means OpenEmu can support a host of different emulation engines and back-ends while retaining a familiar OS X native front-end.
Currently OpenEmu can load the following game engines as plugins:
* Atari 2600 (Stella)
* Atari 5200 (Atari800)
* Atari 7800 (ProSystem)
* Atari Lynx (Mednafen)
* ColecoVision (CrabEmu)
* Famicom Disk System (Nestopia)
* Game Boy / Game Boy Color (Gambatte)
* Game Boy Advance (VBA-M)
* Game Gear (CrabEmu, TwoMbit)
* Intellivision (Bliss)
* NeoGeo Pocket (NeoPop)
* Nintendo (NES) / Famicom (FCEUX, Nestopia)
* Nintendo DS (DeSmuME)
* Nintendo 64 (Mupen64Plus)
* Odyssey²/Videopac+ (O2EM)
* PC-FX (Mednafen)
* SG-1000 (CrabEmu)
* Sega 32X (picodrive)
* Sega CD / Mega CD (Genesis Plus)
* Sega Genesis / Mega Drive (Genesis Plus)
* Sega Master System (CrabEmu, TwoMbit)
* Sony PlayStation (Mednafen)
* Sony PSP (PPSSPP)
* Super Nintendo (SNES) (Higan, Snes9x)
* TurboGrafx-16/PC Engine (Mednafen)
* TurboGrafx-CD/PCE-CD (Mednafen)
* Virtual Boy (Mednafen)
* Vectrex (VecXGL)
* WonderSwan (Mednafen)
NOTE: This is the last version supporting OS X 10.11, macOS 10.12 and macOS 10.13. The next update will include major performance enhancements using Metal and exciting new features requiring a minimum of macOS 10.14.
Fixed input not working for some users in the initial 2.0.9 release.
Fixed the Library grid view appearing red in some instances on macOS 10.14 Mojave.
Fixed "Consolidate Files" not copying all the referenced files for CD-based games.
Added Chinese (Traditional) localization.
Updated Catalan, Italian localizations.
Mesen is a NES/Famicom emulator and NSF player. It is still a work in progress - some features are currently incomplete or may change in future versions.
* High Accuracy - A lot of effort has gone into making Mesen as accurate as possible
* Stand-alone - Put the Mesen application into any folder and run it from there
* Supports: Save States, Movie/Audio Recording, Screenshots, Cheat Codes
* Supported Mapper List (130+): 0 to 13, 15 to 19, 21 to 27, 32 to 34, 37, 38, 44, 45, 47, 49, 52, 57, 58, 60 to 62, 64 to 80, 82, 85 to 89, 91 to 95, 97, 99, 101, 107, 112, 113, 115, 118, 119, 137 to 141, 143 to 157, 159, 163, 164, 176, 180, 184, 185, 189, 191 to 195, 200 to 203, 205 to 207, 210, 218, 225 to 228, 230 to 232, 240 to 243, 246
* NES and Famicom (including Famicom Disk System) support. Also supports: NSF, NSFe, VS System
* Net Play - Play online with friends
* Automatic updates - Mesen is able to check for updates and automatically install new versions of itself.
* Built-in Debugger
* Other Features: 7z/zip archive support, numerous video filters (xBRZ, Scale2x, NTSC, etc.), sound recorder, sound effects, etc.
Mesen v0.9.8 Changelog:
Debugger: General improvements as well as new features/tools (and bug fixes.)
NSF: Allow rewinding during NSF file playback and fixed an initilization problem with VRC6 audio.
History Viewer: Added a few new features and options, including allowing it to be used with NSF files.
Video: Added support for 512-color palette files (for color bit emphasis.)
Input: Added options to configure the deadzone size for analog sticks and to hide the mouse cursor when using a zapper.
Dip switches: Dip switches can now be configured for all cartridges that use them (instead of being limited to VS System games.)
APU: Fixed frame counter bug that caused audio to sometimes be paced slightly incorrectly.
APU: Fixed DMC power on state to match hardware test results.
PPU: Prevent palette updates during horizontal blank when rendering is enabled (to match expected hardware behavior.)
Namco 163: Fixed problems with battery save data.
Bandai FCG: Added support for EEPROM save data.
MMC5: Fixed incorrect attribute data when using fill mode.
VRC7: Updated audio instrument values to match the values recently dumped from hardware.
AOROM: Fixed power on mirroring state.
Misc: Fixed minor bugs in a variety of mappers (including mappers 112, 176, 320 and UNROM512.)