Mesen is a NES/Famicom emulator and NSF player. It is still a work in progress - some features are currently incomplete or may change in future versions.
* High Accuracy - A lot of effort has gone into making Mesen as accurate as possible
* Stand-alone - Put the Mesen application into any folder and run it from there
* Supports: Save States, Movie/Audio Recording, Screenshots, Cheat Codes
* Supported Mapper List (130+): 0 to 13, 15 to 19, 21 to 27, 32 to 34, 37, 38, 44, 45, 47, 49, 52, 57, 58, 60 to 62, 64 to 80, 82, 85 to 89, 91 to 95, 97, 99, 101, 107, 112, 113, 115, 118, 119, 137 to 141, 143 to 157, 159, 163, 164, 176, 180, 184, 185, 189, 191 to 195, 200 to 203, 205 to 207, 210, 218, 225 to 228, 230 to 232, 240 to 243, 246
* NES and Famicom (including Famicom Disk System) support. Also supports: NSF, NSFe, VS System
* Net Play - Play online with friends
* Automatic updates - Mesen is able to check for updates and automatically install new versions of itself.
* Built-in Debugger
* Other Features: 7z/zip archive support, numerous video filters (xBRZ, Scale2x, NTSC, etc.), sound recorder, sound effects, etc.
Mesen v0.9.6 Changelog:
Debugger: Numerous small features/improvements/bug fixes.
UI: Added a Chinese translation for the UI (thanks to L1cardo and owomomo)
Audio: Fixed minor issues with Sunsoft 5B and Namco 163 sound emulation.
Emulation: Fixed frame timing/pacing issues on some computers (fixes unstable FPS and audio issues)
Video: Removed black bar (left) and fixed cutoff pixels (right) in NTSC (bisqwit) filter.
HD Pack Builder: Fixed a number of crashes when using the HD Pack Builder at the same time as the debugger (and improved performance while recording).
ANESE (Another NES Emulator) is a Nintendo Entertainment System Emulator being written for fun and learning. While accuracy is a long-term goal, ANESE’s primary goal is to play some of the more popular titles. As of now, most basic Mappers have been implemented, so popular titles should be working! :smile: ANESE is built with cross-platform in mind, and is regularly built on all major platforms (macOS, Windows, and Linux). ANESE doesn’t use any vendor-specific language extensions, and is compiled with strict compiler flags. It is also linted (fairly) regularly. ANESE strives for clean and interesting C++11 code, with an emphasis on readability and maintainability. With that said, performance is important, but it’s not ANESE’s primary focus.
Avocado is a Modern Playstation 1 emulator. Despite this emulator being in early development, some 3D games can run. There is currently no SPU (no sound except simple in-game Audio CDs) or MDEC (black screen instead of movies). The timer implementation does not function properly (games fail to boot or run at wrong speed).
Avocado Git Changelog:
* controller: refactored DigitalController to separate class
* gpu: fixed transparency for non-textured polygons
* spu: created Gauss interpolation table (not used right now)
* spu: reverb implementation using float
* spu: clear buffer on bootstrap
* spu: fixed exponential decrease
* spu: reading back Voice status, games use all channels now
* spu: adsr envelope refactor
* sound: attached SPU output to SDL Sound sink
* system: .psflib implementation (not fully working)
* system: single file .psf loader
* spu: naïve ADSR implementation
* spu: refactored registers to separate headers
* project: removed warnings
* spu: added missing registers, refactored debug window
* spu: added more read/write registers
* spu: fixed ADPCM decoding, sound channels mixing, audio output to STDERR
* adpcm: fixed decoding
Scroll down and you can download to test them. Enjoy!
LemonLime is a Nintendo 3DS LLE emulator written in C#, don't expect anything to work for quite awhile. The BootROM (Boot9) has started showing signs of life, it tries to access CONFIG9 IO, PXI IO, TIMER IO, IRQ IO and HID IO.
LemonLime Git changelog:
* Fixes, etc...
* Merge pull request #8 from Cyuubi/wip
* Better IO, now I need to work on memory mapping :P
* Move some things.
* Update README.md
* Update README.md
* Project has been renamed.