A new version of RxNES has been released, with speed increases and constant improvements and features.
RxNES is a nes emulator based on mynes, it uses the unity engine, which allows graphic mods, 2D and 3D, as well as sound and music mods.
Its still very much wip, but includes a sample mod for super mario bros::
Snes9x is a portable, freeware Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES) emulator. It basically allows you to play most games designed for the SNES and Super Famicom Nintendo game systems on your PC or Workstation; which includes some real gems that were only ever released in Japan.
Snes9x is the result of well over three years worth of part-time hacking, coding, recoding, debugging, divorce, etc. (just kidding about the divorce bit). Snes9x is coded in C++, with three assembler CPU emulation cores on the i386 Linux and Windows ports.
Currently there are many ports of Snes9x available, please check the download page to see if a port exists for your system.
- Move the LICENSE file to the base directory and use a stub
in all the source files referring to it.
- Adjust Chou Aniki timing hack.
- Use 1-based numbering when displaying pressed keys.
- Hide controller port if disabled when displaying keys.
- Fix movie playback.
- Fix interlaced modes when overscan crop is enabled.
- Allow overriding -flto. (orbea)
- Use shared snes_ntsc implementation.
- Remove extra LGPL licensing to avoid confusion.
- Don't translate config file entries. Fixes breakage on
- Fix issue where config file doesn't contain all configurable
- Remove config options for Netplay, Joystick, and JMA. SDL 2.0
is now mandatory.
- Updated gettext and removed intltool. update-po should now catch
all translatable strings.
- If available, reduce input lag option will now use fences instead
of glFinish to prevent hogging the CPU.
- Onscreen text can be variable width and will show up in some more